Just started

Options
I am very excited to have been invited to this site. I have tried dieting on my own but found I lose interest after a couple of weeks. I hope that this will be motivation and accountability.

Replies

• Rylie324
    Rylie324 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also new here! I hope we can reach our goal together!
  • gvsujulius
    gvsujulius Posts: 10
    Options
    Add me, I will be happy to try and help!
  • time4achange41
    Options
    Just starting out myself...feel free to add me I need friends!
  • AnimatedHiker
    Options
    Hello everyone. So my co-worker thought it would be nice to bring in these HUGE carrot cake cup cakes for each of us today! I am just starting out here so I could use some encouragement! These cakes are like 4 inches across and I can really feel my temptation growing!
  • mdmomof4
    mdmomof4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    New here also. I love this site. I need motivation and a good kick in the butt sometimes. :brokenheart:
  • mdmomof4
    mdmomof4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    can you get the nutrition information and add that on your tracker?
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    Add me if you would like I am here everyday it is a great site. And welcome aboard.:happy:
  • PSTreasure
    PSTreasure Posts: 40
    Options
    You should carry something with you that you enjoy eating that won't throw you off track. If you can stay away from the sweets, eventually you will not crave them anymore. Somewhere I heard this;" If you are not hungry enough to eat an apple, then you are not hungry." It has helped me stay away from junk and I'm eating more apples!! Good luck! Add me as a friend and we can keep each other out of sugar's way!!
  • kryscallarman
    kryscallarman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • adsermons
    adsermons Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started, I'm on day 3 and feeling good about it.
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome!. I'm new to this site too. I"m extremely happy my friend invited me to sign up. I've been trying to lose 30 pounds for almost 2 yrs. I always feel good about starting and then loose motivation after a few days. This time I'm trying to stick with it and I feel this site is what I was lacking. Please feel free to add me as a friend and good luck on your journey.
  • Por2gueseMama
    Por2gueseMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome :D you will find that you will have lots of support and people will try to keep you motivated on here...
    Add Me if you would like
    Angela