MFP Acronyms

Options
Girlwithnoname77
Girlwithnoname77 Posts: 108 Member
Ok - thought I'd start a post for users to log known acronyms - MFP related; either used exclusively on here or universally known.

Was told I had a NSV last week - a Non Scale Victory apparently.

To get the ball rolling can someone tell me what GWNN is?

:)

Replies

• Davy_RockHit
    Options
    IDK GW usually stands for Goal Weight so the NN confuses me. UGW is ulitimate goal weight.

Other acronyms are TOM (time of month... that one confused me for a long time) oh and BUMP which just means you want to read a post later & it will get saved in "My Topics"
  • Girlwithnoname77
    Options
    IDK GW usually stands for Goal Weight so the NN confuses me. UGW is ulitimate goal weight.

Other acronyms are TOM (time of month... that one confused me for a long time) oh and BUMP which just means you want to read a post later & it will get saved in "My Topics"

Thank you!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    WTG- Way to go!

I was stumped on that one for a while.
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Ok - thought I'd start a post for users to log known acronyms - MFP related; either used exclusively on here or universally known.

Has GWNN come up on threads that you post on?? Cos to my eyes, it's just a shortening of your screen name (girl with no name = gwnn)

anyhoo... that's my input!
  • Girlwithnoname77
    Options

Has GWNN come up on threads that you post on?? Cos to my eyes, it's just a shortening of your screen name (girl with no name = gwnn)

anyhoo... that's my input!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... oh my gosh, how funny! Thank you so much. I honestly was CLUELESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ... I get a lot of them ; but I was completely STUMPED with that one! THANK YOU!
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    30DS - 30 day shred A Jillian Michaels DVD workout

Took me ages to get that one.
  • Girlwithnoname77
    Options
    Thanks! I'd never have gotten that one!
    30DS - 30 day shred A Jillian Michaels DVD workout

Took me ages to get that one.