Hello myfitnesspals!

Options
I'm beginning the journey toward living my best life...and thought I'd stop by and say hello! I began recording my food, eating clean, and today I took a 30 minute walk - a milestone for me at this stage!! I'm taking small steps - and plan to make this a life transition. It's time!

Thanks for reading...I hope we can get to know each other a bit while we walk this road together!

Leslie

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • hornpam
    Options
    Good for you! I too am strating this journey. I have begun keeping a food diary and will be starting my fitness program too. Good luck with your new you!
  • Leslieprays
    Leslieprays Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks Shannon! Looks like you've been at this for awhile...any advice for a newbie?:blushing:
  • Leslieprays
    Options
    Hi hornpam!

Glad to know I have a buddy out there already. Good choice were making to take care of ourselves!

Just keep moving forward!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Thanks Shannon! Looks like you've been at this for awhile...any advice for a newbie?:blushing:

Water is your best friend in weight loss. :drinker:

Join groups here, they help keep you motivated and offer great support! :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your new journey!!

The Smokin' Hot Green Peppers group is recuiting right now. I just joined. Our first weigh in is tomorrow. The girls have been great so far.
  • Leslieprays
    Options

The Smokin' Hot Green Peppers group is recuiting right now. I just joined. Our first weigh in is tomorrow. The girls have been great so far.

Hi CrystalIT! What's this group and how do I join? I'd love to be in a community of mutual encouragers!! Thanks for the tip!!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options

Hi CrystalIT! What's this group and how do I join? I'd love to be in a community of mutual encouragers!! Thanks for the tip!!

Just a support group. People to be supportive and hold you accountable. Look on the message boards under motivation and support. There is a thread called "Smokin' Hot Green Peppers ~ Recruiting NOW!" or you can just do a search for "Smokin' Hot Green Peppers" and you should find it pretty easily.
  • Shannon023
    Options

Just a support group. People to be supportive and hold you accountable. Look on the message boards under motivation and support. There is a thread called "Smokin' Hot Green Peppers ~ Recruiting NOW!" or you can just do a search for "Smokin' Hot Green Peppers" and you should find it pretty easily.

Except I always get excited thinking it's a recipe and not a support group! :laugh:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard .... and good luck on your weight loss journey ... know that you can do this :smile:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options

Except I always get excited thinking it's a recipe and not a support group! :laugh:

Hi there Leslieprays ... Welcome welcome welcome ... I too am a smoken hot green pepper ... I hope you will join us. The support you get from the message boards is a key to your success I find. I love this site and the people I've met through it. I give full credit to this site for changing my life for the better. Here's the path to the group if you want to join us.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/65741-smokin-hot-green-peppers-recruiting-now
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Leslieprays
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:

Thanks Momof two!! I appreciate the encouragement...Keep movin' forward!!
  • Leslieprays
    Options
    welcome aboard .... and good luck on your weight loss journey ... know that you can do this :smile:

Thanks Megan38!!