More Friends and Support needed :)

Options
Hi, Im from MN and enjoy running, biking and kettlebells. Im not losing as much weight as before and getting closer to my goal. I need to step it up or something!
Feel free to add me!!

Replies

• chubbytiff
    chubbytiff Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am friends with you!:flowerforyou: Feel free to add me to I dont have many friend and need lots of support. I have at least a good 50 more lbs to loose. :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    your all welcome to add me!!!
  • Va_Lady33
    Va_Lady33 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good Luck and add me if you would like!
  • gbelltx
    gbelltx Posts: 142
    Options
    Losing weight and being healthy is a marathon and not a sprint. It’s not about how fast you get out of the blocks but how consistent you are over the long haul. You Got This!!
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    From MN too!!! I'll add you =)
  • terrywilding
    Options
    Hi, im new here too. Been using the app on my iphone for the last three days.

Add me if you want people :-)
  • Csnipe80
    Csnipe80 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi All! I've been on and off this site since February and I've FINALLY decided to take this seriously once I tipped the scales at 150 after taking a desk job after YEARS of retail. I really need a support base and any tips around exercise. I think I eat pretty healthy but getting to the gym...well...that's another thing all together. I'm getting married next year and by no means am trying to lose 30 pounds in 30 days. I'm really looking for a life style change. Anyway, ADD ME!