Fell off the wagon 2 mnths ago, back on it TODAY!

Options
Between mid Jan and March I lost 21lbs. Fell off the wagon in a bad way mid March. I've put back on 10lbs. Back on the wagon as of today.
Weighing food and recording everything that passes my lips.
Any body else fall off and get back on and reach their target weight?

Need support and MOTIVATION please.

Caf:wink:

Replies

• gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Stay on track - you can do it. Lots of supportive people here and lots of good information. Best wishes in reaching your goals
  • joseejolie
    joseejolie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I fell off for two weeks and gained 4 lbs.....I'm back on it too! :-) Hang in there!
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    We all have our moments! So glad that you came back!!
  • AliV91
    AliV91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 lbs last year but I seem to have found it all. I'm trying to get motivated to track my food and exercise. Good for you to have made that step. I'm right behind you!
  • AliV91
    AliV91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 lbs last year but I seem to have found it all. I'm trying to get motivated to track my food and exercise. Good for you to have made that step. I'm right behind you!:smile:
  • fmbarbuto
    fmbarbuto Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    DITTO!!! I stopped tracking my food and was not exercising as much and I managed to gain 10lbs over the last 6 months! It's a constant battle for me, so I can relate to how your feeling! I'm determined not to go back to my fat clothes!!!! I will NOT go back there!!! So I'm back on the MFP wagon tracking all my food and getting back to exercising 3 days or more per week. Happy that the weather is getting nicer so that I can get out and ride my bike, go for walk/runs etc.... definately makes you more motivated to be in the sunshine!!!

Good luck to you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lizzielou67
    lizzielou67 Posts: 35
    Options
    No regrets! Don't let mistakes keep you from getting back on track.

You've jumped back on that wagon and you'll do great! Keep up the good work.

• iamers
    iamers Posts: 74
    Options
    The fact that you're back to lose it and more is great! You can do it!!
  • leahshepherd
    leahshepherd Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I moved from Australia to london 3 months ago and fell off the wagon :(. The change in lifestyle completely distroyed my exercise routine and killed my diet. I gained back 5 kg of the 11 I had lost. Happy to say that I am back on the wagon as of 5 days ago... :D good bye excess belly jelly!
  • tiamaria8182
    tiamaria8182 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I was less than a pound away from losing 20 then my exercise routine got thrown off track and then eventually my eating went with it and it has been hard to jump back in. That was in March and I've gained back about 7 but I am definitely ready to get back on track! Good luck!
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    me too i was off for a while but im getting back on now add me if u want i like to coment
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Same here.. back on the wagon as of today. Haven't done much of anything in almost 4 months and managed to gain about 9lbs in the process. Figured I need to get back on track and take control before it gets any worse, lol. And MFP is just the place to do it as I know from past experiences! Good luck to you!! You can do it!
    :flowerforyou: