New to MFP

Options
Hi everyone! I just started using MFP yesterday, along with beginning my workout routine yesterday as well. Today I'm starting my work with a trainer, and I would LOVE to have some more support on here! I'll definitely be willing to share any workouts I learn from the trainer with you too. :) We are all in this together, keep strong!

Replies

• johnb99
    johnb99 Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome, can never have too many supportive friends on here. Anyone can feel free to add me as well
  • Dot2Dots
    Dot2Dots Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just started using MFP yesterday, along with beginning my workout routine yesterday as well. Today I'm starting my work with a trainer, and I would LOVE to have some more support on here! I'll definitely be willing to share any workouts I learn from the trainer with you too. :) We are all in this together, keep strong!

I just sent you a FR !! How exciting to start working out with a trainer !!!
  • ANB22
    ANB22 Posts: 64
    Options
    Well Hello there!! :) I am new as well and would love some extra support. I don't have a trainer but I do have 2 kids that are looking forward to going out and exercising with me at the park everyday Good Luck on your jorney
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday as well. Good luck on your journey!
  • JessicaCBranch
    JessicaCBranch Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello...Same here y'all...just need the support and encouragment :)
  • Philis64
    Philis64 Posts: 27
    Options
    They can train you to play
  • zanneadams
    zanneadams Posts: 3
    Options
    Ditto that on needing support!!!
  • SmileyGirl4
    SmileyGirl4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Support is a must on the weight loss journey so feel free to add me!!
  • Naady27
    Naady27 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey Everyone, I also just joined TODAY! I'm very excited to see if I can ditch the weight, aswell as gain some very supportive and encouraging friends. Add me please!!!