New to Fitness Pal- Expecting Great Things

Options
:flowerforyou:
I am so ready to finally, once and for all to have a good relationship with food. I know by working on my relationship with food will result in weight loss. Would love to hear what you do regarding moderation with food. I am 35 years old and a wife and foster mom of 2 boys. Also, trying to figure out a way to exercise and get that in at least 3-4 times per week.

Replies

• jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • aleyjewell
    aleyjewell Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have a love hate relationship with food!! I recently have been eating a lot more vegetables without any moderation!! Great that they are low cal.

Anyway, I have found this site really useful as far as moderation goes. I have to get up an extra 2 hours early to fit in my exercise because I have little ones. I have been making it work though!!

You can do anything you set your mind to!!
  • Greeneyz64
    Greeneyz64 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome Fellow Newbie!
  • Rosa1455
    Rosa1455 Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome, add me
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Glad to have you. You can add me if you wish.
  • debra4647
    debra4647 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Ive been on every day for 65 days. Add me if youd like, I will encourage you also. Deb

Anyone can add me if you like. Thanks
  • elaineandrews
    Options
    I am new here as well and I am looking for everything (friends, tips, recipes, exercise, motivation, support etc). I am 32 with two kids (4 and 1) and hanging on to a few extra pounds that I would like to say good bye to. So far I think this site is GREAT! I even look forward to entering in my food and excerise (WHOA a total break through for me!).

So Hello everyone it is very nice to meet you! I think this is going to work.
  • Quigreen
    Quigreen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!
  • will9001
    will9001 Posts: 1
    Options
    Personally, I like P90X more than any other weight loss product because it's convenient. I can use it at my leisure and it's probably one of the only programs that I've actually seen work. I know people who are currently on the system and have lost tons of weight. Their bodies are more defined as well.

For those of you who may be interested in getting in shape, you can get P90X for $65 at http://www.squidoo.com/where-can-i-buy-p90x also read the comments in the guestbook section to see that this place is legit.