Replies

• MrsUnderwood
    MrsUnderwood Posts: 114
    Options
    Hey Denise, what's going on?
  • Travelfixer
    Travelfixer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    What's wrong? Is it anything you want to discuss on here? Feel free to message me :smile:
  • Rroggiero427
    Options
    Obviously I don't know you personally, but I do know you're a human. As humans we will experience many things during our lifetime...joy, sorrow, pain, frustration, anger, pleasure....etc...you know? I also know that we were created to endure! So....you can make it through whatever life has chucked your way this week. Just take each moment as it comes along. Cause your thoughts to linger on the positives of each day (if there are any....sometimes you just have to use a magnifying glass to find them...but I believe they are always there!). YOU can make it through this week and come out on the other side much stronger because you endured! Keep up with your exercise/calorie counting/etc. You can do this!!! :)
  • ChristineCatherine
    Options
    You can message me anytime!! :heart:
  • tori_grr
    tori_grr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    We all have bad days :( feel free to talk to me
  • kcoyle220
    kcoyle220 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I know how that feels. Message me!
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    My relationship with my guy is falling apart ... Months and months of couples counselling things are up and down... The entire 3 1/2 years I have been with him he has been married to someone else fighting going through that divorce... It was just finalized about a month ago while I was visiting back home and since I have been back everything has completely fallen apart.. I try to ask whats wrong he says he is tired of this or tired of that with me and even one day said he doesn't want to be with anyone right now then took it back the following day......... I just don't know what to do anymore... I am so tired of hurting and crying and being depressed over it. It is so bad my DR wants to put me on anti depressants and I am willing to try if they might help me to stop loving and caring for him so much so this pain can stop.
  • AmberLovell
    Options
    I'm not sure you can stop loving or caring for someone even if it hurts you. I have however been in a very dysfunctional relationship that lasted almost 4 years. There were ups and downs and wanting to end it but not wanting to be alone and also wanting to be in the relationship but knowing it wasn't making me happy. The best advice I could give just based on what I went through was to try to spend your time focusing more on you. Making an effort to do things that make you happy that don't involve him. It can be anything, writing or drawing or painting or dancing or reading or singing or cleaning or exercising. There are so many things you can do with your time to find out what makes you happiest and after spending so much time forcing distraction in your life, you will realize you're not thinking about him or how you feel about him as much and you can put things into perspective better. And once you find something that makes you happy you will find out just how empowering it is to take over your own life without leaning on someone else to make you happy because you're taking care of that part. It will build up your confidence and help you to make the right decision about what you really want from him. A friend told me once, You're so much stronger than you think you are. I believe that to be true about everyone. And once you realize it there is nothing you can't do with or without someone special. I really hope this helps. And I really hope you feel better. Always remember, you deserve to be happy, :flowerforyou:
  • verneon
    verneon Posts: 3
    Options
    If I can assist,,please let me know...I have always considered myself a good advisor :)
  • verneon
    verneon Posts: 3
    Options
    i gotta a feeling this experience is going to make a much more stronger woman out of you. I predict you will find a guy, very,very soon, that will REALLY appreciate your beauty outside, as well as inside....Your a very pretty lady.....I wish you the best..you deserve it! I will pray for you! Stay sweet & strong (and cute!!) :)
  • Jalmeida11
    Jalmeida11 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm here, if you want to talk...
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    everything will be fine in the end.. if its not fine its not the end:flowerforyou:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I'm sooo sorry your in pain and hurting :(
  • Gifrank
    Gifrank Posts: 4
    Options
    If you need to talk you PM message me
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    i gotta a feeling this experience is going to make a much more stronger woman out of you. I predict you will find a guy, very,very soon, that will REALLY appreciate your beauty outside, as well as inside....Your a very pretty lady.....I wish you the best..you deserve it! I will pray for you! Stay sweet & strong (and cute!!) :)

I REALLLLLLY hope you are right :)
  • sunshinedazed
    Options
    The hardest part about emotionally abusive relationships is realizing you're IN ONE. The people around you tell you that you're making mistakes, they criticize the person you're with, and you defend them. You defend them to yourself. You do everything you can to hold it all together. Everything about it hurts. You can't escape it, and it's overwhelming, and you're legitimately afraid that things will end.

But then they do end, and the relief is a real, tangible thing. I was with my ex for two years, known him for.. ever. I couldn't see what people were saying. I didn't understand. I knew that he hurt me, regularly. I knew that I'd be strong enough to leave for a day... a week... but he'd come back, and tell me things would change, and that he loved me. And I went back.

This journey, losing weight, loving yourself - it's about a lot more than what's on the outside. It's about what's broken inside that has allowed you, me, anyone really to stop loving themselves, to let themselves fall apart. The people in your life who drag you down are toxic. They will only continue to be toxic.

Love isn't enough, when it's only your love. You're trying to make changes in your life. Focus on YOU. If he's not going to come along for the ride, then it's OKAY to boot him out of the driver's seat. You are strong, you are beautiful, and you can do this. Hang in there. <3
  • BrionyTallis
    BrionyTallis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    everything will be fine in the end.. if its not fine its not the end:flowerforyou:

Yep I enjoyed that quote too ... it's from that movie "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" if I'm not mistaken.