Been Cheated? Want Revenge? Go Get It... Yo!!!!

Options
Feel like you got a raw deal? Then vent ...............

Why did I put on weight?

Why am I unhappy?

I'm not ugly .................He just tells me I am.............

I CAN lose weight

I am my own person

Etc.......etc....etc.......

Go girlfriends ..................GO................................much love :heart: A

Replies

• AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    This summer I had a friend staying with me who was in a bad situation with his apartment. He helped me with a lot of things, but he was interested in me and became a little controlling. He made me existing depression so much worse.

Why did I put on weight?
    He insisted we order take out almost every night. I was working all day, it would be late, and disagreeing wasn't worth it anymore. 18 Pounds. He also likes "thick" girls and I think he liked me putting on more weight. And I also think he liked me a little sad and self conscious because he thought then I would stick with him.

Why am I unhappy?
    I hate being a victim. I hate throwing away the weight loss I had in the spring over this man.

I CAN lose weight

I am my own person

Go girlfriends ..................GO................................much love heart A
  • kphelps143
    Options
    You go girl! You sound so much like my daughter. She has just gotten out of a bad relationship and her situation is much like yours. She is feeling much like you. I hope she can come to terms with it and find the courage and determination you have. Hang in there!
  • Lanie
    Options
    I like your attitude. My ex started to make comments when I gained some weight. He should accept me thick or thin. But its good to be healthy and happy on your own terms, not for someone else. Goodluck!
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    I hear ya! :mad:
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wait, I thought we were all supposed to vent! How come I'm the only one who did? LOL
  • missdayna21
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • Irish24
    Options
    I've been with my man for five years. We started hanging out when I was 19. This past February we got engaged for the third time, started planning the wedding, bought THE dress told all the family and we both lost our jobs. Now with six months left until the date he has called off the wedding. "I'm not ready" he says, "We don't have the money" he says If I wait for the day that we do have the money and he is ready I'll be 40 years old.

Why did I put on weight?
    I don't complain much about loosing the job I hated it to be honest but I was on my feet eight hours a day running up and down steps lifting heavy things an fighting sheet metal. Now all I do is clean the house and cook and eat.
    Why am I unhappy?
    Everything is falling apart around me and my butt is too big for his hands.

I'm not ugly .................He doesn't tell me I am.............

I CAN lose weight

I am my own person

Go girlfriends ..................GO................................much love heart A
  • gunswife
    Options
    I had to live in Alaska for 2 years and I absolutely hated every minute of it! I never want to do that again. The ONLY thing that kept me there was my family.

Why did I put on weight?
    I gained 100 lbs in pregnancy and only got rid of half of it. I spent a lot of time lonely and depressed despite my loving husband and child.

Why am I unhappy?
    My depression eventually turned into self hate. I know I have so much more potential.

I'm not ugly .................He tells me I am beautiful.............

I CAN lose weight

I am my own person

Go girlfriends ..................GO................................much love A
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options

My guy and I had been together for eight years. High school sweethearts. We were both working hard and had a little place together. He struggled with depression being very overweight and control issues. His issues became my issues until I had enough. I said goodbye to an eight year investment because he wasnt willing to change for the better or get help.

Why did I put on weight?

He encouraged us to eat out as much as possible. Eating was what made "us" feel good. His bad habits became my own.

Why am I unhappy?

Can't say that I am now. Down 57lbs and ready to lose another 90!

I CAN lose weight

I am my own person

Go girlfriends ..................GO................................much love :heart: