Favorite Weight Loss Apps (Other than MFP)

Options
Dmaxsgirl
Dmaxsgirl Posts: 49 Member
I'm looking for new apps. Does anyone have any favorite apps that would be handy for weight loss, other than MFP? Any kind of helpful app will do!

I really like Fooducate. You can scan the barcode of a particular food item and it pops up all kinds of indepth nutritional info. It's pretty cool and totally free!

Thanks!

Replies

• talzybob
    talzybob Posts: 80
    Options
    the 40:30:30 app is kinda good. it basically tells you the best percentages of your daily intakes and at what meals they are best at. i dont have an andiod phone any more but i did find it useful and it did help. some people like it some dont.
  • MirelaH
    MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I use Lose It! to track my calories and exercise and just use MFP more for the social aspect. I really like Lose It! so much more! Plus it also gives you a daily and weekly percentage of your macros! :)
  • asmithTXfit
    asmithTXfit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    For exercise, I use Map My Walk and Zombies, Run for the iPhone. Map My Walk is free, but Zombies, Run is an $8 app ... but totally worth it. With the Zombies, Run, you listen to a story during your walk/run. If you have zombie chases turned on, at a random point you have to speed up to prevent the zombies from catching you. You also collect supplies. Very entertaining -- I walked over 16 miles last week just because the story was so interesting! LOL!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I use Endomondo to track workouts and Target Weight to track my daily weigh ins (I only log on MFP once a week). I also like Fooducate, Fat2Fit, and 100 Pushups.
  • hollyrunner
    hollyrunner Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of Zombies Run; sounds pretty cool...thanks for the tip!!
  • Dmaxsgirl
    Dmaxsgirl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    These sound great! I think I'll try them out! Thanks!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bump to check out later.
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I like Fooducate and Noom! Noom is a weight loss app that t4racks my workouts and reminds me when it is time to workout. It has medals for your workout so It motivates me to make sure I am always working for the gold medal.
  • asmithTXfit
    asmithTXfit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new apps. Does anyone have any favorite apps that would be handy for weight loss, other than MFP? Any kind of helpful app will do!

I really like Fooducate. You can scan the barcode of a particular food item and it pops up all kinds of indepth nutritional info. It's pretty cool and totally free!

Thanks!

Just downloaded Fooducate. Thanks for letting us know about it. I checked all the food in my desk and it was all pretty good .. except for the dark chocolate (d+). Oh well. Luckily I only indulge during an emergency! LOL!
  • Matsikay
    Matsikay Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Now that sounds like a lot of fun!!! I might have to cough up $8 for an app like that!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I can't find Fooducate on the app store :(