New to MFP

Options
I am a 34 year old wife and mother of 2(5yr boy/3yr girl) I have a very irregular diet I only eat 3 meals a day and dont exercise that much other than chasing kids and dog around the house, sometimes walking but nothing too major. I have lost 26 lbs in the last year mainly due to stress, now I want to lose weight the healthy way. Please support me on my new journey and I will do the same for you. All helpful tips and welcome...:wink:

Replies

• _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I too am a mother of 2 (9 & 5). I recently started using MFP again. I am in the same boat, and recently lost 20 lbs to due to stress. I am below my goal weight now, but started using this to track my calorie intake. I also feel like its time for a change. Prior to this, I didn't exercise, except chasing kids. Now I am trying to do things to make me feel better and make me more physically fit.
    So feel free to add me if you want and good luck.
  • cheekym31
    cheekym31 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm also new, im a mother of 3 girls, 33 years old, and just feel its time to do this for myself. Any support welcome and any advice would be great. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other. Marissa :-)
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am 40, I have two girls also but they are 17 (ugh!) and 9! Good luck on your journey!!!
  • Hadunka
    Hadunka Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend and we can support each other. Radka
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I"m new as well. I am a wife and mother to two children boy and girl. Last summer I lost 6 pant sizes simply from walking. I gained some of that back due to being inactive during the winter since I'm a stay at home mom. I want to get back into the clothes I started buying last summer.
  • Karebear_68
    Karebear_68 Posts: 67
    Options
    You will absolutely get support from mfp friends!! Good for you for taking the steps toward getting fit. We are all in this together! Add me if you would like! :smile: