Monster Rehab...Good or Bad?

Options
Anyone drink Monster Rehab?

There is a lemon tea one where its only 10 calories but is it really all that good for you?...Any experiences?

Replies

• 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    I was a big fan of the low carb monster till this one came out. 'tis my favorite now!!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I had a horrible expereince, starting puking 45 min after drinking it. Wont ever touch another one. I despise energy drinks and thats why. Even the ones not marketed as energy drinks by the companies that make them still have similar ingredients
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hmm I'm guessing it depends on an individual basis. Sometimes I need an extra boost during the day to get stuff done, hopefully it won't make me throw up.
  • ReadySara
    ReadySara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I drink them every other day & don't see a in packed but I do wonder if there really bad for you. I think they are but it's not going to stop me from drinking them, it either Monster or Starbucks...Yeah Monster....lol
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I drink them every other day & don't see a in packed but I do wonder if there really bad for you. I think they are but it's not going to stop me from drinking them, it either Monster or Starbucks...Yeah Monster....lol

Yeah starbucks is loaded with calories...I think I'm with you on this lol
  • ReadySara
    ReadySara Posts: 86 Member
    Options

Better be, or I'll have to kick your butt girl...lmfao
  • Stang71
    Stang71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am drinking my first Monster Rehab Rojo Tea right now. I never drink energy drinks because I always heard they were so bad for you. I am drinking this one very slowly. Hopefully all is good.
  • mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My husband drinks the lemonade Rehab...he loves it, I hate it. It's personal taste. I prefer a Red Bull when I really need it. If I don't really need it, and I drink one, I get very jittery and anxious!

But there was just a study put out about the negative effects these energy drinks can have on your teeth, so I guess be sure to keep up with good dental hygiene!
  • brandonb0013
    Options
    i only drink the monster rehabs, every other energy drink is nasty and i have tried several. no on has answered the question yet though. is the monster rehab a bad drink? all the rehabs have, per can; 20 calories, 6 grams of sugar, vitamins B3,5,6 and 12, taurine (which is the 2nd most common amino acid in your body), and also tea among other ingedients.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Love them and drink one almost daily with no negative side effects.
  • kelseycolbert
    kelseycolbert Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I drink the Monster Rehab Rojo Tea two or three times a week, and haven't noticed an impact on weight loss. I still lose the same, and it does make me feel a bit more...alive, I guess I'll say! I think it's honestly the equivalent of when people drink multiple diet sodas a day I think.
  • martinmcfadden773
    Options
    I drink one every morning on my way to work instead of coffee. Monster rehab or Rockstar recovery. I have been doing this for a few years with no problems whatsoever. I would not recommend more than 2 per day, it's too much vitamin B. As far as artificial sweeteners go, the most common criticism is that they somehow make you crave more bad stuff. I don't have will power issues, so I say no to this one. Overall my opinion of these low calorie energy drinks is that they are good as long as you don't abuse them, much like anything else. I buy the Monster rehab at Sam's club for about $1.25 each when you buy a big variety pack of 24.
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'd say they are fine every now & then when you need an extra 'pick me up'... doubt they are good on a daily basis tho! :bigsmile:
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Anyone drink Monster Rehab?

There is a lemon tea one where its only 10 calories but is it really all that good for you?...Any experiences?
    It's 20 for the whole can btw. I like the rojo tea one but once monster ultra zero came out I switched to that one.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Monster Ultra Zero is better IMO.
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I like Monster Rehab Lemonade or Tea/Lemonade. Both taste good and have fewer calories than my Starbucks addiction. Good for a pick me up but I don't drink them everyday.
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I defnitely enjoy the occasional Monster Zero; one of my students told me about the monster rehab lemonade tea just yesterday, as a matter of fact. I'm going to stop by the gas station and see if they have any on my way home.
    I don't think they're that bad for me, especially compared to what I was putting in my body before.
  • louistsolakis
    Options
    I used to have many stomach issues and also would get jittery every i would have a regular monster, red bull or nos, i tried monster rehab and it i haven't had a problem, my advice is to look at the ingredients and the first few you see are the ingredients there are more of in the drink the order shows from greatest to least.

I just checked and they received an f as far as it being healthy for on http://www.foodfacts.com/NutritionFacts/Beverages-non-milk/Monster-Rehab-Energy-Drink--fl-oz/65073
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I like cranberries, but redbull tastes vile. I'm addicted to Monster !
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

Really? How many calories is in a shot of espresso?