Need 1200 Calories a day friends to help with food ideas.

Options
looking for friends that are alloted 1200 cals a day.

Replies

• wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I would ignore the past few days though... been on a fast food kick.

But make sure that you're alloted 1200 NET calories per day, not 1200 calories after exercise. If it's 1200 NET then that means you can eat like 1400-1700 depending on how many calories you burn during exercise that day. Keep that in mind.
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm about in that range....I'm at 1280 per day :smile: just switched from 1530 - ouch! haha
  • mg44
    mg44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me! Some days seems manageable, others.. not so much. But I hang in there. :)
  • sabriel
    sabriel Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm 1200 feel free to add me. :) My diary is open to friends.
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm open at 1200.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 + some exercise cals.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 calories a day, feel free to have a peek at my diary.
  • Kkwalker88
    Kkwalker88 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and calories are 1200/day. Feel free to add me!
  • AbbyHoopi
    AbbyHoopi Posts: 48
    Options
    Me too! My diary is open as well. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am on 1200 per day and don't always eat my excercise alories back. Feel free to add me, my diary is opn to friends.
  • dellrio
    dellrio Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    For a really low calorie and nutrient packed meal, try 1/4 of a head of cabbage, 2 carrots, and some little golden potatoes in a steamer with a tiny bit of butter and salt for added flavor. You can also throw in peppers and onions or other vegetables, and experiment with different herbs to flavor to your liking.

For quick snacks pickles and olives are very low calorie but watch your sodium intake if you eat a lot of them.

Almonds make for a nutritious and calorie packed snack.
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I am also allotted 1200 calories per day....i try to stay on track with logging everything....my diary is open....anyone is welcome to add me!!
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm on just over 1,200 per day with around 1,000 calories burned per week in exercise. You are welcome to add me :)
  • huizenm
    huizenm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 1200! Feel free to add me as well!
  • tammysl4
    tammysl4 Posts: 25
    Options
    :glasses: I just changed by weight loss per week. Now I am at 1200/day also. Down from 1320. I hope I can do it. Feel free to add me
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I just started trying to not eat any of my exercise calories and my diary is open:)
  • sahrajane5
    sahrajane5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me! I always love a few more diarys to perve on!
    strictly below 1200 atm but there are still meals and things for you to take a peek at!
  • hayley0181
    hayley0181 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 feel free to add me :)
  • spluta18
    spluta18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1280. Feel free to add me. Also, I'm really good at finding low-cal recipes and trying them out. :)
  • Mc_Queen
    Mc_Queen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just went down to 1200 and could use any extra support, anyone can add me too! :-)

Diary is open.