SWEET YET SATISFYING

Options
Hi, My name is Casey.

I started my very own blog today it's called Sweet Yet Satisfying. I've been on mfp for about 3 months. I really enjoy to bake, and always have, but recently i've been really into healthy baking. I'm on a mission to create healthy sweets with out compromising taste and texture. Every day i'll be posting a recipe of the day and i'd love it if you checked it out!

SweetYetSatisfying.blogspot.com

thanks!
Casey

Replies

• maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. My sweet tooth is my downfall. :laugh:
  • 987Runner
    987Runner Posts: 209
    Options
    Nice!

I used to mock "healthy baking". I was a dessert snob and wouldn't dare trying healthy desserts, what an abomination! :noway: That is until I've changed my lifestyle and am now TOTALLY open to healthy desserts. I am so excited you started this blog. Can't wait to check it out. I'll bookmark you!
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Nice! I'll have to keep this site in mind!! So, when my boyfriend asks, "So, what's for dessert?" I can actually have an answer! :flowerforyou:
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely be trying peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips they sound so nice :-)
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'll be checking this out!
  • MissCheese
    MissCheese Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I LOVE healthy baking! Will definitly bookmark your blog as I love getting new ideas.
  • ciouid
    ciouid Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That’s great! I love blogging. I was going to go and be a follower of your blog but I don’t think you have that function set up yet.
  • ruby616
    ruby616 Posts: 14
    Options
    You can now follow me! Also, I love suggestions on what to make. Tell me your favorite dessert and I can make it low cal!

Happy baking
  • ruby616
    Options
    Recipie of the day: HUGE savory oatmeal cookies. Only 85 calories per cookie!
  • ruby616
    Options
    Recipe of the day: Quick Homemade Marshmallows (only 22 calories each)

• ruby616
    Options
    Recipe of the Day: Coffee Ice Cream only 66 calories per serving