24 year old Canadian with 60 lbs to lose seeking friends!

Options
Hi!

I am new to this site and looking for some friends to motivate me during my weight loss journey.

I'm a 24 year old female living in Alberta, Canada. I go to school full time and I work full time. I live with my boyfriend of 5 years who is really underweight and seems to get away with eating whatever he wants :/ Living with him means there is always pizza and other garbage laying around so I have gained a lot of weight and become very sedentary in the last few years.

I'm ready to make a change, though! I don't feel like I have a lot of support because none of my family or friends know what it's like to be overweight. They are all pretty thin and fit and even exclude me from certain things because of my size. I am 190 lbs.
My goals are to stop binge eating and start planning healthier meals.

Replies

• PurpleLeo
    PurpleLeo Posts: 1
    Options
    Right there with ya! I have a very trim husband that can literally eat anything without gaining weight. I also have two very slim beautiful sisters and I HATE being the 'fat' one. Friend request coming!
  • HungryRainb0w
    Options
    Feel free to add! : ]
  • haatnip
    haatnip Posts: 7
    Options
    Well holy crap if we aren't in the same situation. 24 female from Long Island, New York living with my skinny *kitten* white boy boyfriend of 2 years with the metabolism of a 5 year old. Our downfall is sugary candy lol! My goal is to lose 60-70lbs and stay that way. I weighed in today at 189. So, buddies?
  • BunnyLover24
    Options
    It's feels so great to see there are people out there who can relate to me!! I'm so excited to start this with all of you :)