Hello Everyone

Options
First time posting on these communities, eek

Hi I'm Rachel and a mummy to an 18 month old, who is my main reason for getting myself fit and healthy.

I have had this app added for ages and didn't post more than a couple of days before going the weight watchers route. The baby weight needed to go and it had worked for me before. But 4 months on and I hadn't even lost a stone :-(
So I started this on Monday and I am hoping that this will work for me.

Replies

• SmileyGirl4
    SmileyGirl4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I also have baby weight to lose my son is 21 months old and let me tell you having supportive friends makes a world of difference!! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Spence711
    Spence711 Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! I just started this yesterday. Nice to meet you.... Margaret
  • kkinyon4
    kkinyon4 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started today and although my babies are older, I am too, and the weight is not as easy to get off as it was before. I will be your support if you will assist in being mine. I have about 30 lbs. to lose to be in the healthy range and where I felt the best. It is going to be very difficult with a full-time job and family that does not feel the need to diet (not that they need too anyway they are all stick thin), but they also tell me that I look "fine". I hate that, I don't feel fine, just support me don't offer me things I should n't have and don't eat them in front of me. I only have so much willpower. Nice to meet you.
  • Shellab1
    Shellab1 Posts: 7
    Options
    I agree! I don't have kids but have medical issues that hinders my weight loss. My fiance eats everything I can't have. He says he's helping me by making my will power grow stronger but that's not helpful to me at all! That's mean and selfish in my opinion. Anyway, add me as a friend and I'll be happy to help you stay motivated if you help me! :happy:
  • starkers80
    starkers80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, another mummy-belly here too! I gave birth to my son nearly 5 months ago and I've got 3 stone to shift before I can fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes again (2.5 stone at a muffin-top squeeze!) :)

I'm going low fat and reducing my carb intake somewhat (love my bread!) and I'm on day 2 of 30 day shred...
  • almostfortysix
    Options
    I have a mommy belly but mine is five years old. I started MFP almost 2 months ago and I love it!!!!!! I am losing weight and I'm not starving myself. Welcome:) Add me as a friend if you want:)