Chicago "newbie"

Options
Hi everyone! I've been pretty inactive because you know what? I think I need that accountability. I have about 30 lbs I want to lose but I always let my mind of laziness get in the way. Arg!

I am looking to find Chicago friends. Maybe we can meet up for a run or a workout at the gym? I'm in Lincoln Park so maybe if we can form a small group we can all start meeting up for after-work runs or some p90x (or whatever!).

I'm a triathlete most of all, and I love it. I finish in the top 5% of my age group BUT this darn extra 30 lbs just keeps me from moving forward with any significance! It would be so cool to WIN the age group, but with this extra storage that ain't happening anytime soon.... =)

Replies

• LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Hello I am not to far from Chicago. I stay in EVanston
  • Gillybean11
    Gillybean11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, just found your post! I'm also in Chicago and always looking for new friends to help on my weight loss journey. I've got about 15-20 to lose.

I live in Lakeview so we aren't far apart at all and I've done a sprint distance tri before. I'd like to do another one (possibly this summer) but will not be the big Chicago one in August, that's for sure.