looking for friends!

Options
Hello everyone!
I'm new here and I was hoping to make a few like-minded friends who are willing to offer (and receive!) support, advice, tips on
weight loss :)

I'm a 20 year old University student and I've lost 70 pounds over the past few years and I'm looking to lose another 15 + tone up. I'm a health food junkie, always looking for new recipes and exercises/routines. I'm very upbeat and bubbly and I'd love to make some weight loss/support buddies!
So feel free to add me and then we can exchange stories/tips and above all else, keep each other motivated!

Gabrielle

Replies

• candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is a GREAT group of supportive people! Congrats on the 70 pounds you have already lost!!!
  • swalthes
    swalthes Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello I am Stacey. 32 from Pa and I added you as a friend., Looking forward to having some friends for support as well. I just came back to myfitness pal after a year (maintained the weight I lost but now I am ready to lose the rest!)
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is a GREAT group of supportive people! Congrats on the 70 pounds you have already lost!!!

Thanks so much! I agree, everyone here so far has been incredibly supportive. I wish you luck on your weight loss as well!! :)
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Stacey. 32 from Pa and I added you as a friend., Looking forward to having some friends for support as well. I just came back to myfitness pal after a year (maintained the weight I lost but now I am ready to lose the rest!)

Hi Stacey, nice to meet you!
    Can't wait to get started. Congrats on keeping the weight off, it's one of the hardest parts!! : )
  • harri1990
    harri1990 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi Gabrielle, I'm a 21 year old university student and it would be good to swap support :)
  • Hawkian
    Hawkian Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Howdy friend! :)
  • hardkitty
    hardkitty Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey Welcome to MFP, I only found out about the website part of this 2 days ago, I'd been using the iphone app obviously for a wile haha. I'm looking for friends too!

Anyone feel free to add me :):heart:
  • ksmms
    ksmms Posts: 2
    Options
    hey 22 year old receptionist also looking for support and motivation. Possibly new recipie ideas :) thankss