Thought I'd Introduce Myself, my 347-self!

Options
Hello, my name is Katie. I'm from Florida.

I've been doing this my fitness pal for about a month off and on and now I'm totally committed to doing it now. I had been doing Weight Watchers for the last 5 months and lost 45 lbs but I've been kind of stagnant on the weight loss for a couple of weeks (3 to be exact) so I thought I'd give this a go.

I've been blogging about losing weight (I started at 392.5 and now I'm down to 347) here : journeyfrom392.wordpress.com

Follow along and you can add me as well on my fitness pal: user name is mrskwhite

Looking forward to this new app and website and any recipes, tidbits or anything you'd like to throw my way, do so!

Replies

• thutch40
    thutch40 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name us Tina and I understand where ur coming from with weight not going anywhere. I have been the same and up and down the same four pounds for months now and it's driving me insane. I use to be 303 now I am 250 my lowest was 231. I really could use a buddy too. So if you want you can follow me. Good luck in ur journey for its not an easy one.
  • lovinmysoldier
    lovinmysoldier Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started on WW in Jan 2011, I LOVE WW!! It was a great start but at about 5-6 month range I was getting tired of counting points and needed something fresh. So I originally joined another site similar to MFP and then came across this site and have been here since. I really love it! Best of luck on your journey.
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Hello and great job so far...you can do it!
  • SorrowsTengo
    SorrowsTengo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Your doing awsome...we all get discouraged. Feel free to add me hun if you like :) ...way to go
  • mab4285
    mab4285 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Remember, being stagnant isn't a gain! Try changing something up in your eating habits. Eat a bigger breakfast and a smaller dinner. Make sure you eat breakfast. Just switch things up!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Hi Katie :) I sent you a friend request. You can do it ! You are doing so great this far.
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. :) I am Missy, and I have a ways to go if you'd like to join me. :)
  • deborahdi72
    deborahdi72 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i will freind request you too. I started about 3 weeks ago with MFP at 260.8 pounds and haven't lost anything yet but i haven't really lowered my intake yet. I wanted to take the first month to just get an idea what i'm really eating each day and then go from there. Good luck. I knwo we all have it in us to complete our journey if only we take the first step.
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is awesome! Feel free to send me a friend request:flowerforyou:
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    Welcome, new friend! I love it here. Anyone is welcome to add me. :)
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Hi Katie!! I'm a Florida girl too (: You're doing great! Consider those three weeks of stagnation null and void! What matters is that you're back on track and you're determined :flowerforyou: Add me if you'd like!
  • cminor5
    cminor5 Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome Katie, my name is Christina. I also just started about 2 weeks ago and lost 5 lbs. Glad to see your back on track. Feel free to add me as a Friend.
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've been dedicated to this since last Novemeber...I'm down 17lbs with about 32lbs to go. Feel free to add me for support!