Another NSV!!

Options
joan41
joan41 Posts: 170 Member
ok may be tmi, but I'm sharing..... a few years back by mistake I purchased a pack of underware 9 pair in the pack! When I got them home it was a size 6 instead of a size 9(no laughs please!!!) anyhow, now that I have lost weight... this morning I tried on the size 6 underware, and I CAN WEAR THEM!!! A size 6 is actually 8-10 pant size!! YAY ME!!! I got new panties!!!

Replies

• cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wear those babies and wear them PROUD!
  • dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yay! Go you! I got a few panties I bought from Victoria's Secret a little over a year ago. Let's just say, the secret is out (falling over the waist of the panties...:embarassed: ) But now, I'm even more determined to have them to fit me like am Angel (VS will want me to model them...lol)
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    You go girl how good does that feel:)
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I love new panties. Now you know you can wear um, you should go buy some racy ones, with red lace or zebra stripes or something! :laugh:
  • KeKy4
    KeKy4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have some underwear that my husband bought me for Christmas a couple of years ago, they're super cute but were the biggest size they had and didn't fit me! :( I'm hanging onto those for someday!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Yay! I had to buy new ones and threw the old ones out!
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    This is awesome!!! I was super stoked when I dropped from a 9 to an 8 in underwear, ha ha. Small things matter the most!
  • EFos
    EFos Posts: 3
    Options
    What does NSV mean, please?
  • Tinman42
    Tinman42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It means non-scale-victory. Something you can celebrate that isn't losing X lbs.
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    What does NSV mean, please?

Non-scale victory.
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm SUPER excited!
  • EFos
    EFos Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks! and CONGRATS!!!!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wear Them Babies Proudly!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!