80 lbs or more

Options
I've been on MFP going on 140 days and while I'm not new I would like to extend an invitation to those of you who are new on here (or old) to add me as a friend, especially if you have 80 lbs or more to lose. It seems over whelming and the more support I have the more motivated I stay. On the same tolkin I'm also very supportive of my MFP's and their goal to change their life style! We can do this!!!!

Replies

• leeshamonster
    Options
    I just joined last week and I only have 3 friends. I'm looking to lose about 150ish pounds total, but my mini-goal for now is to lose 20 pounds and then go from there. :)
  • just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have 103lbs to lose to get to goal. And then, who knows what'll I do, continue or stay put.

Start with small, attainable goals. My first was 10lbs, then to drop below the next factor of 10 (was 235 so next mini-goal was to get into 220's, that kind of thing).

I am on the treadmill for an hour 5x a week, and then lift weights when time permits.

Add me, if you think we can support each other through this journey we started :)
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I have about 130 to lose and anyone is welcome to add me also :)
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • healthieryou
    Options
    I'm here with ya
  • jaimielee317
    Options
    I Ned to loose over 100lbs but am working toward 30 right now. U can add me!
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have about another 50 pounds to go ( :
    You can add me if you'd like.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Just take it slow. Don't dwell on how many pounds u need to lose and just take baby steps. That's what I did and have had success. Good luck on your journey and remember this is not a diet but a lifestyle change. Find things u love and u won't miss the bad things :)
  • DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You have to remember to take it one day at a time and break it down to small attainable goals! Sending you an invite.
    Anyone is welcome to add me...the more support we have the more successful we will all be!
  • jbb86
    jbb86 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im new to MFP and am looking to lose around 100-110lbs, but I'm looking to lose 40 right. Anyone can add me to motivate and support as I'm willing to do so in return.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I also have 75 - 80 pounds to lose. I would appreciate support and would love to give it as well. I sent a request to you. Keep up the good work - it's hard but going to be worth it. That's what I tell myself everyday.
  • ArtemisMoon
    ArtemisMoon Posts: 144
    Options
    I have maybe around 125 (145 if you count my bratty cat, but I just can't seem to lose those 20 lbs no matter how hard I try, LOL) to lose, so I am always happy to have similar friends!
  • alikrorp225
    alikrorp225 Posts: 54
    Options
    Brand new here, too. I have about 95 lbs. to lose to get to my goal weight. I'm trying not to think of it as losing weight but rather getting healthy! :) I'm simply trying to make the right choices in what I eat and to make sure I exercise daily. It's definitely not easy, but it's certainly easier with MFP! I'm also glad to see I'm not alone in my goals. Oh, and I, too, have an orange, ornery cat--named Buster! I have three kids, age 17, 14, and 11...and a sweet husband who's joined me in the journey of becoming healthier. We'll be married 20 years in August. I think my biggest obstacle is that I'm studying court reporting, which requires 25 hours online per week...all sitting! The only thing that gets exercise are my fingers. lol I'd like to know other people's obstacles...especially when having to lose 80 or more pounds.
  • angeliis02
    angeliis02 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just started back using MFP last week and I need to lose right at 100 pounds. I'd love to have more friends for support!