Best vegetarian protein powder?

Options
Hey guys, I've never tried protein powder before but I'm keen to give it a go
Anyone know of awesome tasting vegetarian protein powders? Be mindful I'm in Australia :)
Thank you!

Replies

• Doris62
    Doris62 Posts: 7
    Options
    Arbonne makes a fantastc vegetarian protein powder and is available in Australia. Just Google Arbonne.com and you can order it off line or find a consultant in your area.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    This may seem silly, but you mean vegan? Whey/casein are milk products and vegetarian friendly right?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    a quality whey protein
  • wiglett
    wiglett Posts: 53
    Options
    I use GNC's natural brand soyprotein non GMO isolated soy protein in Vanilla Flavor 13 grams of protein per scoop at 120 cal. mix with water ice banana and strawberrys and its pretty good!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    This may seem silly, but you mean vegan? Whey/casein are milk products and vegetarian friendly right?

I was thinking the same thing, most protein powders I've seen are vegetarian friendly. Vegan-wise, I use a rice protein powder I really like (i'm in canada, i checked their site but it looks like the only sell in canada) , I've found that when I compared it to hemp or pumpkin it was higher in protein for the amount of calories, I don't like the pea protein that seems to be available here. And I can't have soy.
  • lifes_revenge
    lifes_revenge Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I use Good hemp natural protein its low-cal, high protein, high fibre and contains essential amino acids....i get mine on amazon :)
  • littlebecc
    littlebecc Posts: 24
    Options
    Sorry, to clarify I'm vegetarian but don't really include straight up milk much in my diet, I didn't know if some protein powders contain meat products eg gelatine lol!
    But I'm happy with vegan and vegetarian suggestions! I kind of just want the best tasting coz if it tastes average I'll just be wasting my money ha.
    Thanks again!
  • Pfitzer
    Pfitzer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Arbonne is delicious, and I use it to make homemade protein bars, or peanut butter protein balls. I also use Garden of Life, which isn't as tasty but has less calories.
  • smoffette
    smoffette Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Vega is awesome! myvega.com I love the Vanilla Chai flavor. It's totally vegan, made of whole foods, and provides really good nutrition for low calories (it can be used as a meal replacer too).
  • ashleyregan8
    ashleyregan8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you all should look at LivingProtein from Living Fuel www.livingfuel.ca
    amazing with probiotics, prebiotics, amino acids, vitamin C - all organic and Non gmo !!
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    MotorCityFemmeFatale Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Nitrofusion, Sunwarrior, and my favorite Plantfusion

http://www.usproteinpowder.com.au/12-plantfusion
    http://www.sunwarrior.com.au/