Newish...

Options
Roo32
Roo32 Posts: 6 Member
Hi! My name is Ruby and I discovered this app. a while ago but I am just now finding the time to actually use it. I am currently trying to lose about 10 pounds which would put me at or around 120lbs. My weight (or is it the scale?) can fluctuate up 5lbs from morning to evening so a ballpark figure is about as good as it gets. I figure if I like the way I look at 125lbs then so be it. I have no workout buddies so I thought that staying accountable for what I eat would be another option-- and probably the harder one, because I love food! It's pretty serious. My husband calls me a carbivore :(

p.s. Any advice or encouragement would be much appreciated, or even better, if you're in the same boat as me let me know and we can get through this together.

Replies

• gvsujulius
    gvsujulius Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome, I have been logging for about 10 days and I have already seen weight loss. The biggest thing is holding yourself accountable to the calorie limits per day and mixing in exercise.

Feel free to add me and I will be happy to support you!
  • lyfurlong
    lyfurlong Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as I too am in the want to lose 10 pound mark. Currently I am 133 with goal of 130 but would love to see 125. Encouragement from others I find goes a long way!
  • becky3277
    becky3277 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    HI RUBY WELCOME TO MFP :flowerforyou: THIS PLACE IS VERY HELPFUL FOR ALL OF THE CARBIVORE'S ON THE SITE! LOLOLZ