what are 3 keys to your success

Options
Ill start- I started losing when 1- upped my cardio (C25K) 2- learned to eat healthy (17 day diet) 3- ridiculous amounts of water

Short version please and NO HATERS! Everyone is different and that is awesome!

Replies

• minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Ill start- I started losing when 1- upped my cardio (C25K) 2- learned to eat healthy (17 day diet) 3- ridiculous amounts of water

Short version please and NO HATERS! Everyone is different and that is awesome!
    only need 2, diet and exercise.
  • amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    1. more movement, working out more days a week than not 2. truth in tracking my every bite and 3. patience patience patience.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    1. Lifting Weights
    2. Plenty of Protein
    3. No excuses
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    1. I do lots of cardio....starting back into my weight training soon.
    2. lots of water
    3. no excuses...even when i dont want to, i push hard and get it done!
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    1. Being aware of how many calories are in foods and limiting the high ones.
    2. Noticing my patterns and making steps to avoid them (eating until I burst is an example)
    3. Making friends with healthy people that will encourage your healthy lifestyle.
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    1. Joining MFP

2. Upping my calories from 1200 to 1500

3. Water, Water and more Water.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    1. counting calories
    2. eating at a deficit
    3. weights only, no cardio
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    1. started tracking my food (thanks MFP). 2. started tracking progress (once the scale started moving, the only thing i wanted was more movement). 3. got my first "eat this, not that" book (showed me how to stay in the drive thrus during work and still lose weight just by changing a few choices
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!