Alright... Let's hear some NSVs!

Options
Aviendha_RJ
Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
Today, I was late for work & hadn't eaten. I drove RIGHT PAST a McDonald's, a Mom & Pop Burger Shop, and THREE Pizza Joints... & pulled into the parking lot at SUBWAY, where I proceeded to eat a 6" sub with less than 6g of fat!

Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki... and NO combo... no chips, no cookies! Just WATER!

Yay ME for only spending 426cal on lunch instead of like, three TIMES that much at one of those other places :happy:

What's got YOU happy today?

Replies

• Jamidi
    Jamidi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I completed Week 2 Day 2 of my Couch to 5K challenge. It was really rough today but I kept my legs moving. Now, my kids are eating cookies and I'm NOT !!!!
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Today I was working on dips and was able to do 30 in a row without stopping to let myself rest. 4 weeks ago I couldn't do more than 2 dips in a row without stopping for a break.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I ate next door to the subway today. I just wasnt feeling subway. I ate Thai and figured it would hold me till dinner, but I am hungry, yet bloated feeling. Also tried on dresses today and was a bigger size than I thought.
    So I am having a non-NSV day.

But good for you!
  • tayteetots
    tayteetots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend told me my bum is getting more muscular!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    in high school i despised running....well lately i have been getting into running more and more(walking was boring)....i walk/jogged a mile faster than I ever did in high school! i am hoping to keep lowering that mile time!
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    For some reason my belt is a little larger that it used to be......... Had to poke another hole in it to make it fit better.
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I had to buy smaller panties...WIN
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend told me my bum is getting more muscular!

I told me my bum is getting more muscular :D
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I've been in a bad mood all day with a really bad headache but came home changed into workout clothes and got the exercise in. Better to release that energy working out than running my blood pressure sky high especially over stuff I have no control over.
  • Shfiftyfive
    Shfiftyfive Posts: 261
    Options
    Yesterday I PR'd my Deadlift (185lb.) and today I've been able to plan out my breakfast and lunch, and even with a lot for afternoon snacking, have a satisfying but not too calorie dense dinner.
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    14 weeks into this , I have now lost 57 inches off my body =)
    And, have gone down 4 pant sizes as of today .
  • kking76
    kking76 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of pants today that were too small the last time I tried them on and they were too big. I totally skipped over them actually fitting me.
  • jinglett
    jinglett Posts: 69
    Options
    Last night I discovered I could touch my fingers around my wrist. It's been awhile since I could do that. The scale isn't budging terribly fast but there was quite a distance their not too long ago.
  • Gordie580
    Gordie580 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    After 3 months I a mdown 16.5 inches off my body, and still working on getting to 20.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i can see my collarbone and i also have got my mom going on walks with me, my dog, and the 3 year old, who gets mad if we dont walk around the neighborhood every day.
  • dgwaters
    dgwaters Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A co-worker came into the office whom I had not seen in months and first thing out of her mouth was WOW you have lost weight, Made me feel good that it is noticeable to people who have not seen me in a while. I know that when we lose weight slowly it is not as apparent to those who see us daily, so it made me feel good to have it noticed to that degree.:happy:
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    The fitness instructor at my gym commented that I was one of the better students in yesterday's TABATA class. It was the first time I had ever taken it. A month ago it would have wiped me out in the first 3 minutes. Two weeks ago I would have only been able to complete half the moves, and then done them in poor form.
  • Moana41
    Moana41 Posts: 35
    Options
    Am happy to be able to wear my engagement rings! Was going to get them re-sized earlier this year before starting MFP but don't need to now! Yay!
  • Squeeee
    Squeeee Posts: 71
    Options
    Having a pretty good week so far. I had to tighten my belt a notch this morning. Yesterday, one of my co-workers asked me if I've lost weight because my face is looking thinner. :happy:
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Down a size in jeans!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!