Need motivational friends

Options
Hi, my name is Lisa and I am trying this weight loss thing again. I am a mother of 4 and need to lose about 50 pounds. I really need people that are going to motivate me and keep me on the right track. If you think you can help me while I help you please send me a friend request.

Replies

• shalome36
    shalome36 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, my name is Shalome and I need to lose 70 pounds, my doctor fianlly told me to get some exercise in, while my blood work looks good, I am over weight and it could cause some problems soon. I am with you I need to be motivated and held accountable for my actions.
    This time its going to be different because I don't want to have diabetes or heart disease and I am not getting any younger.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    HI LISA. SORRY, NOBODY HERE IS MOTIVATING OR SUPPORTIVE AT ALL. YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE.

LOLOLOLOL OMG IM SO KIDDING THIS PLACE IS SOOOO SUPPORTIVE!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY! YOU'RE ON YOUR "WEIGH" TO A BRAND NEW YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    HI LISA. SORRY, NOBODY HERE IS MOTIVATING OR SUPPORTIVE AT ALL. YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE.

lmao

LOLOLOLOL OMG IM SO KIDDING THIS PLACE IS SOOOO SUPPORTIVE!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY! YOU'RE ON YOUR "WEIGH" TO A BRAND NEW YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • trejon
    trejon Posts: 203
    Options
    I lost 35 pounds and got to my goal weight - since then I have put 38 back on. I have owned up to my part in gaining the weight back. Instead of being stuck in my FAT story, I am going to start a new one. I fell off the horse but the horse did not fall on me nor am I not dead, so I get the opportunity to ride again. SADDLE UP YOUNG WOMAN AND LET’S RIDE.

Would love to be your friend!
  • trejon
    trejon Posts: 203
    Options
    Go to community and search A SIMPLE REQUEST. It is a post that I did a while ago there are some great motivating people there. I have gotten some great friends from just that post.
  • creatinglana
    creatinglana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa, I need to lose about 35-40 lbs too. I have 3 kids and with each child I put weight on. I really want to take it off before I turn 40. We are all in this together. Add me as a friend, I'd like to follow you on your journey. :)
  • ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    ROFLMAO @ SAFAKINGS COMMENT.......................really got me there!

WELCOME ABOARD x