Music Suggestions Needed

Options
Need to add some new tracks to my music list. Any suggestions? I am a high energy type of person and enjoy listening to high energy music. I usually run, weight lift, dance (free style at home), and watch workout vids. Any suggestions much appreciated!

~Format~

Exercise: Dance/Running
Name/Link: Cyclone - http://youtu.be/O5H0Na_3eqc

HgH.

Replies

• winneau
    winneau Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Have you been to the website jog.fm? Check it out! You put in the speed you want, and it gives you loads of great song suggestions sorted by beats per minute, genre, etc. Very high energy! Have fun :)
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you :D
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Thanks! :laugh:
  • sassytwo
    sassytwo Posts: 19
    Options
    Somewhere I saw that Chalene Johnson recommended FIT Radio app. I just downloaded it onto my iphone. Haven't tried it yet, but it may be worth checking into.
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Have you been to the website jog.fm? Check it out! You put in the speed you want, and it gives you loads of great song suggestions sorted by beats per minute, genre, etc. Very high energy! Have fun :)

Thankyou!!
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    High energy = LMFAO, Pitbull, Usher... usually pop songs.

Personally, I love to listen to rap/hip hop while working out because it makes me feel like :glasses: !!
  • angieglyn
    angieglyn Posts: 23
    Options
    I love anything Lady Gaga because it has such a great beat and next would be anything from the 80's.
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    my husband runs and he likes to listen to Army Cadence as he goes. He likes the chants and finds he controls his breathing better with it.
  • link136937
    link136937 Posts: 14
    Options
    I listen to "A Day to Remember" every time I workout. The breakdowns send my energy level through the roof.