Striiv..

Options
Anyone here own a Striiv? I'm looking into getting one...the little side apps make it look more appealing and would motivate me more to keep walking. Right now I am anti-cardio and I need something to keep me interested in moving. Any thoughts?

Replies

• karthurs1
    karthurs1 Posts: 15
    Options
    I work for Striiv, so I cannot share my experience. But here are some threads that have postings about Striiv from customers: If you Search for Striiv you will see them in a variety of threads.
  • aresalexander
    Options
    I work for Striiv, so I cannot share my experience. But here are some threads that have postings about Striiv from customers: If you Search for Striiv you will see them in a variety of threads.

Hey Karthurs, I don't know what position you have over there at striiv, but if you have any input get them to add some MFP compatibility ASAP please. I'm currently looking into getting a Striiv or a Fitbit, I like the Striiv much more because of the little challenges and games, but I've already invested time and energy into MFP. I would love if whatever fitness gadget I ended up getting got along with MFP. Personally, I feel the only major positive that the Fitbit has that the Striiv doesn't is the MFP compatibility.