New member from Vermont!

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Nicholas Erwin and I'm new to MyFitnessPal, I was actually introduced to this website by my doctor and I sort of didn't listen to him like 6 months ago.. cause I had pretty much giving up on losing weight. So today I sort of had a break through and decided I am going to lose weight for my self, not for my doctor (well, maybe for my doc so he wont yell at me anymore...lol) but I want to lose weight for my self and feel better about my self, I can do it and I will do it!

I really like how easy MyFitnessPal works and I think its going to help me out on my journey.

Replies

• 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Best of Luck! I know you will succeed. :smile: ~ All the people on here are great and are very helpful too.
  • amurph25
    amurph25 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Howdy Nicholas!

I'm Ashley from Massachusetts. Good luck on your journey! You can do it!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • carrie31023
    carrie31023 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey Nicholas! I am Karen from Georgia. Welcome aboard! You can do it! Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • pcaldwell60
    Options
    :smile: You couldn't have picked a better way. I am down 17 pounds in 18 weeks. You will shed at a slow and steady pace, but I've found the harder you work and the longer you work at it you're more likely to sustain it. Good luck to you, feel free to add me if you like.
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race Nicholas! Good Luck!
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi neighbor, NH here. Welcome :)