Insanity results

Options
so today was officially day one of insanity.. and i love how it pushed me, i mean granted i had to stop a few times but i cant wait to be able to finish the whole dvd..

what i really want to know is has anyone had great results?!:love:

Replies

• lilfurson
    lilfurson Posts: 190
    Options
    I started 3 days ago...can't wait for the end result
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I had great results with Insanity!!!! I didn't really lose a ton of weight, but my body totally changed! Stick with the workouts and the eating plan, and you WILL see great results. Good luck!
  • turcbbop
    turcbbop Posts: 19
    Options
    I had great results with Insanity!!!! I didn't really lose a ton of weight, but my body totally changed! Stick with the workouts and the eating plan, and you WILL see great results. Good luck!

theres an eating plan! i got the dvds from a friend!
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    I'm in week 3 of month 2. Energy and fitness level are way up. I posted some pics at the midway point. They are on my page or on the post. Feel free to take a look.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/563346-insanity-progress-pics-after-month-1
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options

Dont worry too much about the eating plan. It is a lil tough to follow. Stay on here track your food and try to keep it as clean as you can. Just cut out the junk and sugars. Thats what I did.
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options

Yep! But I bet you can find a lot of it by googling?
  • turcbbop
    Options
    I'm in week 3 of month 2. Energy and fitness level are way up. I posted some pics at the midway point. They are on my page or on the post. Feel free to take a look.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/563346-insanity-progress-pics-after-month-1

wow great results!
  • turcbbop
    Options

Yep! But I bet you can find a lot of it by googling?

THANKS!
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Um, Im barely did day #18 yesterday so far I have lost 4 pounds and You will notice very shortly you will get stronger.. well if you had already been working out previously.. if your completely new to working out then idk might take some time..
    but for me HOLY HELL am I gettin stronger! I can do pretty much all the pushups he does and I can get thru the workouts with less breaks.... JUST STICK WITH IT!

O and know, that sometimes LIFE happens..
    and what I mean by that is, It was my plan to do the full 60 days just as the calendar says to. but just in my first 18 days already I missed 4 days due to being in jail.. and I am missing the next 5 days due to being sick and letting my body recover.. So, my day 19 will be hopefully Monday :)
  • Yeti1083
    Yeti1083 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Have been on insanity for a month, but started month 1 over again this past week. I've had great results, I feel great. The hardest part about insanity is being consistant an focused, but Shawn T makes that so easy. Love him!!

My results in the first two weeks was 11 inches total lost from my waist, hips, and thighs. I weighed 178 at start and am now up and down daily with my weight, but haven't gone over 176 since I started the program.

The most noticeable results are my "love handles" and my upper chest and collarbone area. My abs are starting to get much stronger and can actually flex now! My less noticeable results are my thighs which have lost 4 inches from each leg, and my calves are rock solid and lean.

Really in love with insanity, work your hardest an you'll get the great results you want!!!