How to add C25K to exercise?

Options
Hi all! I'm new as of today and figuring it all out. One of my main forms of cardio right now is a Couch To 5K program, and I can't figure out how to add that to my exercises. Am I missing something? Thoughts?

Replies

• amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started C25K, and my hip might be seriously disagreeing with that decision, but I digress!

I figured I'd have to log two separate things: the running and the walking. So, for instance, for the first day, I logged 8 minutes of running, selecting the pace at which I run, and I logged 32 minutes of walking at my chosen pace, because I completed the program and then walked the rest of the way home

Maybe other people have an awesomer idea than I do, but that's how I did it.
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I log running and walking separately. For example today did intervals for 28 min total and logged running 10 min and walking 18 min.
  • nebogart
    nebogart Posts: 3
    Options
    I use C25K and I choose,either the Walking 4mph or Running (jogging) 5mph and instead of logging time I log the calories the C25K tells me I burned.
  • Kaysto123
    Kaysto123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started C25K, and my hip might be seriously disagreeing with that decision, but I digress!

I figured I'd have to log two separate things: the running and the walking. So, for instance, for the first day, I logged 8 minutes of running, selecting the pace at which I run, and I logged 32 minutes of walking at my chosen pace, because I completed the program and then walked the rest of the way home

Maybe other people have an awesomer idea than I do, but that's how I did it.

I hope that improves for you!

Okay, thanks - separating walking and running. :)