I need some help with Advocare

Options
My husband and I really wanted to do the Advocare 10 day cleanse. I was wondering if I needed more than just the herbal cleanse product? I had looked over some sample schedules of people doing the first 10 days and they were using other products as well. I just didn't want to drop $185 plus per person, for full 24 day program, without at least trying the beginning. So if anyone can help me out and tell me what products I should be using just for cleanse that would be great! It's so confusing!

Replies

• mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Why do you want to do it? A cleanse doesn't really do much for the body that it won't naturally do on it's own.
  • jschott24
    jschott24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    LGearheart Good Evening,

I am so excited to hear/read that you and your husband are wanting to do this together. Ed, my husband, and started Advocare April 1st and to date we have lost a combined 51 lbs! The cost of the product will pay for it self...or at least it did for us. Yes the product is expensive BUT how we were eating was expensive too. We would both spend $10 a day on fast food so that x 24 days is a lot of money.

I will also be honest that the $185 package isn't everything you need for 24 days to get great results.

You can order just the cleanse but then when you are done with that you will wish you had ordered the rest but will have to wait for that next shipment to arrive...Dive in with both feet you won't regret it! We sure haven't!!

~Jennifer
  • aaulmer
    aaulmer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When I do just the cleanse phase, which I do every 90 days, I use whats in the Herbal Clease box and the Omegaplex that comes with and Spark. I start retaking my other products along with the Omegeplex and Spark, which include Thermoplus and Catalyst after the Cleanse phase is over. The 24 day challenge is worth it though too! You won't be disappointed no matter what you decide!
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Why would you do a cleanse? Your body cleanses itself. If you arent going number 2 naturally, then you need laxatives or a doctor.
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I have done the Advocare Herbal Cleanse twice and it was a great feeling. Did not like the Peaches and Cream at all. But the citrus was do able. The only other thing I take with the Cleanse is the Catalyst and the Spark Energy Drink. After the Cleanse I follow up with the 14 day MNS MAX 3. I am actually in my second week of that right now. The first time I did the Cleanse followed by the MNS MAX 3 I dropped 14 pounds. I haven't stepped on the scales since I started this one, but I know I have dropped some pounds. I am actually a distributor for Advocare so I have all the literature that goes with each product. Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any. Have a great day and good luck with the Cleanse. Just a helpful hint: If you sign up to become a distributor you will get an extra 20% off from all your purchases. Just because you sign up for that it does not mean you have to distribute it or go out and sell it, I don't, but it does help with the wallet.
  • aasve34
    aasve34 Posts: 3
    Options
    You could definitely start with the 10-day cleanse as it's the first 10-days in the 24-day challenge. I have a ton of resource sheets that I can send you. Feel free to e-mail me at: aasve@tds.net and I can forward you the sheets :) I also offer free shipping for first time customers!