Keep cheating ughh

Options
I feel like I need to confess my HORRIBLE cheats lol
Im on the paleo diet and this week has been SO bad
Monday boom donair with onion rings,
Tuesday, boom bowl of cereal and some cookies,
Today, I didnt have my lunch with me, ended up getting 2 orders of onion rings, which is like 320grams, and them a bowl of cereal and some cookies.

Tommorrow night, we are having a family diner night out, going to be my last cheat.
I feel like I need to say it to everyone so I can commit to it.
After this Im back to my strict paleo, dont want to mess up all this weight loss for nothing, ughhh.

Replies

• sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Just remember how hard you have worked to get to this point.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Maybe your body is craving those things because on the strict diet you can't have them so you just want them. I am wondering because I was on Atkins and all I ever wanted to do was eat French fries, which I don't even really like. I wasn't even enjoying what I was eating because I wanted the French fries. I've found watching everything but not being really strict has really helped me. Just a suggestion!
  • gophils214
    gophils214 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it! We all cheat, just get back on track. Tomorrow is a new day! :) GOOD LUCK! :)
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    why dont you just eat normal and go with a calorie count eat what you want. If you dont enjoy what you are eating this isnt gonna work Just a thought and an opinion:smile:
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Yeah sure you're gonna get back on track.

hmm sounds like you need to get organized, so no more fast food & surely this cafe has some healthy choices.

Plan ahead, when you're committed. ☺
  • Jack3r
    Jack3r Posts: 96
    Options
    I do very much enjoy my paleo diet, been on it for 3 months and a a bit now, just running out of food and getting hungry is baaaadddd. Thanks for the support all :D
  • MDyck1979
    MDyck1979 Posts: 21
    Options
    Never tried the paleo diet or atkins or the like - and while everyone bows to a craving now and then, its the FREQUENCY and SEVERITY of your binges that determines your success. Once a month? Who cares! Once a week? Eehh, prolly not so good. More than that? STOP. Seriously. Remind yourself that the passive resistance used when you just say "no, thanks" to seconds, a bad meal on the go, or a fatty snack, is so easy becasue YOU DON"T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING - Don't make the purchase, take the offer or masticate it. With passive resistance, just decline to participate in crappy dietary choices. Best part? Never having to apologize to yourself anymore. Ohhh, and the lack of shame thing is SUPREMELY underated.