Married, Single, Divorced, widow, complicated,????

Options

Replies

• 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I would be married if it were legal! hopefully it will be soon here in Oregon..I have been with my love for 5 years and I can't wait to call her my wife!!

Rooting for the day Oregon (and all the states, even the ones where it's illegal now) make it legal to marry who you love!
  • Ej9314
    Ej9314 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Single
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Never married. Been single for the last 7 years. Now where did I put that Forever Alone gif....?

I don't see how?? :flowerforyou:
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Engaged. Planning on being married in December to the most wonderful woman in the world that I met right here last year. This site has been awesome to me in so many ways.
  • DKWaggoner
    DKWaggoner Posts: 185
    Options
    I would be married if it were legal! hopefully it will be soon here in Oregon..I have been with my love for 5 years and I can't wait to call her my wife!!

Rooting for the day Oregon (and all the states, even the ones where it's illegal now) make it legal to marry who you love!

Thank you!
  • prettycollie
    prettycollie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Married 5 months been together 3 years(:
  • Drawberry
    Drawberry Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Best of luck for the both of you :flowerforyou:
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Divorced twice... been in serious relationship #3 for almost 6yrs now. Think i've finally found the right one:love:
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Married for 11 years, we got married 6 months after we met. I'm crazy happy, and grateful that we each put in the hard work it takes! We are an army family, and that has it's moments but it's 100% the life for us.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Divorced
  • prettycollie
    prettycollie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Totally agree. What does it matter who you love? Love is love and it shouldn't matter. I wish for the world to open there eyes and mind and accept it, I love it. It breaks my heart that the gay community has to go through this. :cry: :sad:
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Been married for just over a year! I would never want it any other way!
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Married for 27 years, been together for 32..best decision of my life, it's why I'm still alive. :love:
  • jillybean0123
    jillybean0123 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Unattached and uncomplicated.

Forever alone.
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    Married 2 1/2 years, living single, divorced is our 'D-word, sometimes I feel like a widow, because things are complicated when my hubby is deployed. It's worth it all though when he comes home ;)
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    married but complicated
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Happily married 5 yrs . :)
  • Alicia7896
    Alicia7896 Posts: 21
    Options
    Happily single. :)
  • countinonme
    countinonme Posts: 85
    Options
    Dated in high school, went our ways then. Ended up married 16 + years ago. I still love him like I did in high school!
  • countinonme
    countinonme Posts: 85
    Options
    I am proud of you, as I am your husband. You may not be in the armed forces, but you love one who is. This is to the ladies of the service men who deserve utmost respect.