Ran the OC Half Marathon today

Options
Hadn't run a half marathon in nearly 9 months. Having lost 7 lbs since March 24, I felt much lighter during the run...:-) My time wasn't my best, but I finished in 2:13 minutes and I feel like I'm on my way to getting back into the shape I used to be. The course had been modified and there were quite a few hills. Seeing results in both weight loss and work-out achievements gives me the motivation to keep on keepin' on. Plus I got quite a few more calories to enjoy today...:-)

Anyone else got something they're proud of accomplishing?

Replies

• dorseykm
    dorseykm Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your half! I'm currently over-training for a half marathon in June, so I ran 15 miles today. It was a little brutal.
  • ranchorunner
    Options
    15 miles???!!! Is this your first??? Way to go dorseykm!!! I KNOW how tough it is. 3 days later and I'm still sore BUT I worked out Monday and Tuesday (taking tonight off). Never thought I lose 10 lbs this (quickly). I'm down to 142 and now I want MORE!!! Letme know how your run goes. Are you in California??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!