100% POSITIVE; DAILY MFP USERS

Options
2»

Replies

• Meegz84
    Meegz84 Posts: 74
    Options
    Daily logger, love the positivity and support on here and find that I check MFP more than FB these days for that very reason..
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    <<<< Positive, Happy, and QUIRKY over here! On here everyday, sometimes multiple times a day - love to encourage and be encouraged... and I love to PLAY!!! MFP might just be replacing my Facebook obsession ;)
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm on all day ever day... I'm all about getting it done.. Everyone. Feel free
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Love the positivity.

I'm a daily MFP user (why does that look bad when I write that?? LOL, it's like a drug!)
  • bcirone
    bcirone Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I log everyday - add me too!
  • RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Positive here and log on everyday! Totally committed to
    getting healthy and staying that way for life!
    Feel free to add me!
    R :)
  • Sunshine_and_Puppies
    Options
    Love the positivity.

I'm a daily MFP user (why does that look bad when I write that?? LOL, it's like a drug!)
    Well it's definitely addictive... I'm a daily user and damn proud of it, lol.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I hear you! it's hard to find MFPers as hot as I am that are here everyday.
    ugly_girl1.jpg
  • Chloe_P78
    Chloe_P78 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    MFP daily user, workout 6 days a week, very positive, feel free to add me, I love to motivate and be motivated by similar minded people :)
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    dont add me. i'm only 2% positive.
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    i am a daily logger and I am really HOT....with the emphasis on OT!!
    Add me too
  • imbanter
    imbanter Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    thanks for the add, dude. anyone else..please feel free..i do log in every day and workout most days, but it's always cardio or boxing with the heavy bag.

I miss my heavybag! I'm not sure many people realize the workout they give. Plus it's a great release.
  • bettersorethansorry
    Options
    I'm here everyday! Really really trying to lose 30lbs the right way. PLEASE ADD!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in everyday and will hopefully be getting back to regularly working out again pretty soon.
  • Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Add me too please! I'm on pretty much all day, I work out far more than I ever use to and my positive attitude is infectious (not in an annoying way, lol)!

Karrie
  • Nikkimaxim
    Nikkimaxim Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Add me too:)..lost 9 lbs in less than two months and going strong:)
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    Hi all.....you might add me, too :)
    Hope to be HOT ( like that :) ...) in weeks for years!
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Suuup. I'm johnny and this thing says I have to eat 4,000 calories a day to gain 1 pound per week. So bascally eat all day everyday. Wish me luck!
  • raayfrancy
    raayfrancy Posts: 100
    Options
    Definitely! Feel free to add me- the more positivity on our newsfeeds the better. (:
  • daiana11
    daiana11 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm a new user, i recently put on 50lbs because of a traumatic event that happened to me and i just joined a bootcamp and am committed to taking it all off! I would love some any tips that anyone has!

Thanks!