Need some advice/encouragement

Options
So today is Day 6 of my diet and exercise plan and I'm already starting to talk myself into my old habits. I have never had to diet and I'm used to eating whatever I want and staying super skinny. Being overweight is a new and embarrassing thing for me and I can't do it anymore. I was doing really great and then today I just felt like eating, so I went over my calories. I ended up forcing myself into the gym but I couldn't get myself to stay on the elliptical for a whole mile. So I'm feeling defeated and I don't know what to eat or how to exercise to lose weight. I'm lost! All I want is some skittles and a Red Bull!

Replies

• Omen_Alexia
    Omen_Alexia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this would be an option for you or not, but the gym I go to (Louisville Athletic Club) has a MOVIE THEATER! Instead of seats they have cardio equipment. I go in there planning to do 30 minutes but end up staying for an hour and a half to watch the end of the movie. If you're working out at home, pop in a DVD and promise yourself that you will do some form of exercise until the end. It doesn't HAVE to be the elliptical the entire time. Try sit ups or wall sits or lunges! There's so much you can do while watching an exciting new release :]
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    Stand up, climb the horse again and ride!

Sure you will have this thinks happen the next few weeks but it´s ok. Try to find some motivation pictures or clips it may help.
    You have to do it step by step and not from 0 to 100 from now to tomorrow ;)
    Maybe you should eat a little snack, relax and be patient to yourself!