30 Day Shed

Options
This is ALL OVER this site... Is that DVD set something I can grab in a store or do I need to order it?

Replies

• HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    walmart
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    Options
    you may have to order it if they don't stock it near you, but rush delivery... the dvd is under 10$ and well worth it
  • Omen_Alexia
    Omen_Alexia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Haha, I JUST saw you telling me this on my other post, as well. Thanks :D I'm going to look for it after work in the morning.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it on Amazon instant video for $4.99, so that's another option if you don't want the dvd or can't find it.

Looks pretty fun. I'm starting this Monday and mixing in with my normal stuff.

Good luck!
  • mrkennethjay
    Options
    I'll check it out on Walmart after work, so it's a pretty successful dvd ?
  • duckieee
    duckieee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It is pretty successful if you stick with it. I got my copy on half.com, and it's a great way to squeeze in a workout on busy days, and there are 3 levels to choose from!
  • nkyjennifer
    nkyjennifer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I did go ahead and order it, but Level 1 is actually on YouTube. If you have WiFi and a Wii or Playstation, you can even play it on your TV.

I have to say, it's a pretty awesome workout. :-) I'm guessing it's going to be at least 2 weeks before I can move to level 2.
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    Options
    Heck ya its successful!

Way easy too!

27 minutes... 5 minutes of this is warmup and cooldown!!!

Its broken up into three segments 3 that are arranged into 3 minute weights, 2 minute cardio, and one minute abs...

Check out peoples results all over mfp, just search the topic
  • princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It's a great workout! I've done 10 days of level 1 (with a total of 5 days not doing it but doing cardio), and I'm starting to develop a butt! I've always had wide hips and a flat tush, but that's changing! My endurance is vastly improved, too. I admit that I still can't do all the jumping jacks, so in place of some of them I do a different cardio segment...knee raises, more punches, whatever. I'm also seeing inches lost already. Part of me wants to move to level 2, but I want to master level 1 first. Mine will probably end up being a 90 day shred...lol
  • Omen_Alexia
    Omen_Alexia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just gotta listen to your body and do what's right for you, as long as you stay motivated and push yourself constantly to do better :]