bodyrock 30-day challenge

Options
Desmonema
Desmonema Posts: 175 Member
Hi guys!
Was wondering whether there's more people here that do the 30-day challenge on bodyrock.tv??? I am one week into it now and additionally do some running. Would be nice to chat and exchange with people that are also doing it!
Hope to hear from you!!

Replies

• cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I was looking at Bodyrock yesterday. I'm curious, what kinds of results are you getting?
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Hey!
    The results are amazing!!
    I haven't lost that much weight yet (only two lbs) but I have real abs now!! And that after only four weeks of doing it (and not even everyday). I am generally very fit and did a lot of running before and do it still (not that often though, 2 or 3 times a week), but I feel a lot stronger and I can really feel the muscles tone and tighten. It is great! I am pretty sure it is as effective as an hour long slow run. I am curious myself how the results after the four weeks of challenge look like. I think before I started counting here on mfp, I had much to few calories, was running too much and immediately packed some weight on when I excercised less. I want to get rid of those few kilos again, but this time properly with enough daily calories. Seems like bodyrock is a really good way to reduce body fat, after all I've heard and read about 'tabata'-style training or HIIT, as they call it.
    Are you going to give it a try? I was very sceptical before I tried it, but then I got hooked! So maybe... :wink:
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I might
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I was looking at Bodyrock yesterday. I'm curious, what kinds of results are you getting?

I have a before and after picture in my profile.
  • Desmonema
    Options
    Yay! Joined the group and am happy to see that many people doing the same thing, my motivation is really up now!! Just finished a 45 min run and did the Yoga flow!!
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I just posted a similar topic. I'm wondering if the bodyrock.tv workout is enough to get results.
  • Desmonema
    Options
    I am not so sure yet, but I'll give it a try. I didn't loose too much while I was running nearly every day and quite long distances. I'll see what it looks like after a month or more of bodyrocking!
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    I just posted a similar topic. I'm wondering if the bodyrock.tv workout is enough to get results.

From what I gather on bodyrock.tv and their FB pages, people who don't have a lot to lose see changes in their body fairly quickly, more definitions, etc. For people who have more weight to lose, they lose the weight but the definition doesn't show as easily.

This is from my profile... 3 months of bodyrocking.
    2567606_8291.jpg
  • Desmonema
    Options
    I think you're totally right! This is why I really hope that bodyrock gives me that 'last little kick' to just loose maybe 4 pounds and look more toned and tightened overall. When I see your pics I am soo amazed, you look gorgeous!!
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    I think you will be happy with your results. I was very surprised by my results. I have a better body than before I had kids. Never expected the definitions in my abs, and the perkier butt.
  • Desmonema
    Options
    You should see my face now: I'm grinning! Motivation is up, up, up when seeing your results! As Lisa always says: 'I'll smash it!!!!'
  • Desmonema
    Options
    BTW: Do you do a lot of additional exercise besides bodyrock?
    I am still trying to figure out whether I need more or less exercise.... You think 4 runs of at least 45 mins plus bodyrock on 5 days is a good plan? One full rest day per week, that's the plan so far.
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    How did everyone end up going on the may challenge? Im only just looking into these now and thinkin its worth a shot!
  • jadaraw
    Options
    Late to the party, but wanted to give props to qtiekiki! Your pictures look great, and they've given my wife hope of getting her body back after children!