Need More Friends & Support

Options
talamer
talamer Posts: 516 Member
Hey all!!

My name is Talal, I joined MFP since March 2012! and it was really helpful to monitor my foods plus its calories and to get support/tips from others. I had met many friends already which are really supportive and always being positive .. I would like to have more friends who can enjoy chatting with me and sharing knowledge....etc! in order to stay healthy and get the body in the perfect shape! :-)

** Please add a message with your friend request **

Replies

• talamer
    Options
    Bump! no body reply me :O wow I'm disappointed lol
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Common! Don't be dissapointed! It's just office or bed time for most people...I am sure nobody will answer me too if I post now...Let's try!
  • Josie4830
    Josie4830 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Tala,

My name is Josie and I joined last week I find the site really good but I would appreciate any tips you might be able to give me :)

Josie
  • talamer
    Options
    Common! Don't be dissapointed! It's just office or bed time for most people...I am sure nobody will answer me too if I post now...Let's try!

Maybe you are right :) I should post it at night!! and u can try as well Mashenka :)
  • talamer
    Options
    Hi Tala,

My name is Josie and I joined last week I find the site really good but I would appreciate any tips you might be able to give me :)

Josie

Hey Josie,

welcome to MFP :) Maybe you should get more friends and stick into the calories plan. Don't forget to workout at least 3 times a week....Also, take before and after photos, it will really help you see the results on your body!! you can feel free to add me so we can support each other :)
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    i will friend you. i will give you the support you need friend me lynnetted43
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    Hey Talal,

isn´t this sculpture a little slim in the middle? :) Hope you wont be like this.

Add me if you want to.
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me - the more the merrier
  • talamer
    Options

Added :) thanks and I will do as well ..
  • shelleywiebe
    Options
    You can add me as a friend don;t get disscouraged you can do it .I just joined the other day and its been the best thing I ever did really keeping my spirits up and giving me the want to to keep going , Have a wonderful day
  • talamer
    Options

Added :) Thanks in advance and happy that u will support me Lynnette :)
  • talamer
    Options
    Hey Talal,

isn´t this sculpture a little slim in the middle? :) Hope you wont be like this.

Add me if you want to.

Hey :)

didn't get your point about the sculpture! Maybe you are talking about ur self but I will add you anyway so we can support each other.
  • talamer
    Options
    Bump! :-)