NSV: I love exercise!

Options
Yes, it has happened. I seriously doubted it would, but I went from disliking exercise, to not minding it so much, and now I've reached the point where I love it! I look forward to it all day, it's amazing :D

Replies

• jesus4life4u2
    Options
    HOW!!!???
  • kingkong247
    kingkong247 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! :flowerforyou: My results give me even more motivation to workout! Keep it up!
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Yes, it has happened. I seriously doubted it would, but I went from disliking exercise, to not minding it so much, and now I've reached the point where I love it! I look forward to it all day, it's amazing :D

For me it took a good 4 weeks of having to convince myself to get of my butt and do it...and then it became part of my routine and now, I look forward to it.
    Happy it's working for you!!
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Lost_Mermaid Posts: 136
    Options

For me it took a good 4 weeks of having to convince myself to get of my butt and do it...and then it became part of my routine and now, I look forward to it.

That's how long it took for me too! That's awesome, I'm happy for you too :)
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Options
    HOW!!!???

I don't really know lol. I just made myself do it because I wanted the results, and I guess I also kind of resigned to not liking it but having to do it anyway- that might have helped
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! :flowerforyou: My results give me even more motivation to workout! Keep it up!

Yes, that definitely helps a lot!
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options

^ This! After doing the Shred, I became addicted! I love working out now! I never thought I would say that! Great NSV for sure!
  • JD830278
    JD830278 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love it too!

It just makes me so happy lol, I feel grumpy when life gets in the way and I cant make a class or go to the gym. You can't beat that exhausted but content feeling and you know that you have achieved something by pushing yourself... Seriously it's addictive!

I must add that I'm no gym bunny either, I'm 207lbs.
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Well done! Not a bad thing to love!
    I am the same, I love getting my workout done and it feels great when it's over and you know you've done a good workout.
    It's just a shame I love eating the wrong food just as much as I love exercise!!
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have become a gym rat over time. It started with a personal trainer, then trying to train for a half marathon. I've now had 4 personal trainers and have found one I really love working out with, it totally helps that he is really cute! I realized a few months ago when life would get in the way of me working out, how much i really liked going to the gym, getting all sweaty and feeling the burns. I was addicted to the endorphins! I am a routine type of person so once I got used to going, I had to go-- no scratch that--- I GET to go 5 days a week!

I always hated exercise up until last year. I avoided it at all cost it seems. But the light switch in my brain has been switched to "on" now and I hope I never switch it off!
  • sjbezanson
    sjbezanson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's all about falling in love with the process, not the results. I went from 305 to 195 learning to love exercise and watching what I was putting into my body.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!