PINK Method

Options
Is anyone doing the PINK Method? What phase are you in and how are you doing with it?

Replies

• jnamcelwain
    jnamcelwain Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Not doing this but heard its a great program!!! How does it work, and what does your daily food look like?
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it. What is it?
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Bump...does this mean I can eat anything I want, as long as it's pink?
  • kaylz0106
    kaylz0106 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bump...does this mean I can eat anything I want, as long as it's pink?

I can only think of canyfloss and no other pink food....oh smarties?!!? ha but I do love your comment!
  • Marrs53
    Marrs53 Posts: 5
    Options
    There aren't many pink foods out there...salmon?

The first week (or 2) is a very restricted caloric diet/cleanse or "Reset" as they call it, but during this reset, you can pig out on veggies (as much as you want, whenever you want) and there is no "calorie counting"...after the "Reset" it's just plain healthy/clean eating along with 35 - 1.25hr workouts (Video w/weights), and journaling your intake and lbs daily. Every few weeks, you repeat the cleanse or "Reset" and then move on to the next phase of workouts. It seems to work, or at least it is for me. https://www.exercise.com/pink-method

I made it to the end of Phase 2 and kind of gave up - partly because it's spring and sunny beautiful here and I'd rather be outside than in the basement working out to a video, and partly because I've reached my first goal (50lbs loss). I need to get back onto the Pink wagon and lose this last 30lbs before bikini season...errr...bathing suit season ;)