Skipped my Goal Weight!

Options
alltacht
alltacht Posts: 139 Member
Hello! So after about a month of staying at 123.25lbs/123lbs, after doing my homework on the whole thing Ive been eating at least 200cals over my bmr and just under my tdee (which I actually probably underestimated) for the past two weeks. When I started losing weight I had thought 122lbs was a good goal to work towards. Weighed in today and hoping so much id lost maybe half a pound and reached 122 and what do ya know Im 121.75 :) I had already changed my goal to 115 but I haven't weighed this little since I was a teenager so Im really pleased :D Eating more for the win!

Replies

• ieva015
    ieva015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    omg well done!!!! :smile: im so happy for you!!!:flowerforyou: keep it up, seriously, it's really amazing!!!!
  • infernomark
    infernomark Posts: 33
    Options
    Congratulations :smile: just shows to everyone how smal changes to equal big results. Keep up the good work :happy:
  • alltacht
    alltacht Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, its really encouraging to be able to eat more and still lose :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!