Who wants to share their journey so far ??

Options
I'm only on week 2 so my MFP journey has only just started but this is what I was / am / and where I want to be

SD - 30/04/12
SW - 227lbs
CW - 222lbs
GW - 175lbs (and then I will re-evaluate things to see if I want to carry on)

Do you fancy sharing your journey too :smile:

Replies

• TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I joined Jan. 11, 2012.

SW 179
    CW 147.5
    GW 125

Over 30lbs down so far. 25 or so to go!
  • Barnesy90
    Barnesy90 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    If I manage to lose over 30lb in 4 months I will definitely be happy with that, keep up the good work.
  • andi_everywhere
    andi_everywhere Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for about 6 weeks.

SW: 167
    CW: 155
    First GW: 150
    Final GW: between 140-145

A loss of 12 lbs but I'm more proud of my 18.5 inches and 10.5% body fat loss!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    If I manage to lose over 30lb in 4 months I will definitely be happy with that, keep up the good work.
    Thank you and it hasn't really been hard at all. I'm just doing what you're supposed to do. I can't say I eat less, I actually eat more in volume, and just eat better food (most of the time lol), and I move more. A lot more! At first I was hungry and ate the whites of boiled eggs to ease that feeling. Then I learned how to eat right and not have 'empty' calories all the time. Now I'm rarely hungry.:)
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I joined a long time ago but only started seriously using this at the end of November. I lost 4 lbs, I think, just to put it all back on over Christmas (although I'd sorta suspected this might happen but I suppose at least it wasn't 4 lbs on top of the weight I already was at the start!

I then seriously started this in January and have lost 17lbs. My starting weight was 168 and I'm now down to 151. I've been plateauing for a long time now (although this probably hasn't been helped by lots of irregularity in my eating patterns due to being away a lot and having to eat what was on offer at hotels etc. which often wasn't the healthiest and also being a bit busier than normal due to PhD deadlines and not getting as much gym time in as usual). However, my weight hasn't crept back up despite the plateau and I haven't given up because of it which is a big thing for me. In the past I'd usually just have quit by now.

My goal is to lose 48 lbs and then take it from there and decide if I need to lose more or not, so I'm a little bit over a third of the way there right now.
  • Barnesy90
    Barnesy90 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well done for losing everything that you've lost so far, keep it up :-)