Anyone with around 50lb (4st) to lose?

Options

Replies

• jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose about 80 altoghter, I'm currently 36lb down so nearly half way :smile:

Feel fre to add me!
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 225 and my eventual goal is about 160, so I have another 60lb to go. Almost done 40 so far so another 60 doesn't seem too bad :D. Taking it in steps too to break it up.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" at 185 so I have at least 50, but that would get me very close. I'm 42, add me if you want a friend.
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'd like to lose a further 47lbs!!!!!
  • SKINNYMESOON2B
    SKINNYMESOON2B Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i have about 50lbs more i would like to lose.
  • katekizm
    katekizm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    36yo, currently @ 230#, want to get down to 170 by the time I hit 40.
    Slow and steady!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Sorry, already done that. But just so you know it can be done, since Dec. 13 of last year, so 5 months.
  • bluerose69
    bluerose69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi i have lost 78lbs but still have about 50lbs to go to get to my goal weight..it is a long road but so worth every second when you drop a clothes size, when you come out of the gym and you have managed to hit another goal in there by pushing yourself.......worth every second
  • chiley1
    chiley1 Posts: 15
    Options
    My target weight lost is 55 and I have already lost 32 so I have 23 more to go.
  • bricktowngal
    bricktowngal Posts: 206
    Options
    Me too. I'm a yoo yoo dieter and my weight goes up and down when under stress. So I need to lose about 50 lbs right now
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I've lost 55lb probably got another 75lb to go (maybe less). Feel free to add me :smile:
  • summerlou88
    Options
    Good morning, I weigh around 178lbs and would love to lose 45-50lbs. My mom and both my sisters have been successful on their journies but I have been yo-yo dieting and I'm still looking for a schedule/plan that works for me. I am 37 years old and want to set a good example for my kids. I would love to hear stories of success!
  • kristykritter
    Options
    HI! I'm 5ft11inches. My goal weight is 185 and I'm at 248, so I've got 63lbs to lose! Feel free to add me! More MFPals the better!
  • racheybabez84
    Options
    me again just to say if anyone wants to feel free to add me i need all the support i can get
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose another 30lb, so just over 2 stone. But please, feel free to add me. :)
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and weight 191 and looking to lose 60 lbs, just turned 32 sunday may6th.
  • ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 68 pounds to lose to meet my goal of 120. Welcome and best of luck :-)
  • aprilabbott0803
    Options
    Let's do this!! I have only lost about 10 pounds to go and I want to lose 40-50 more!! Friend me and we can do this together!!! :)
  • lgndgirl
    lgndgirl Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm close, I have 45lb to lose. I'm 34 (I'll be 35 in one month) 5'1" and small framed I just started MFP Monday May 7 SW 145.2 GW 100. I have a desk job as a Data Manager I sit for about 11.5 hours a day Monday through Thursday, UGH! In college when I was active all the time and walked across campus to classes (we had a bus system but I didn't take it) I weighed 90 lb.
  • chantabelle
    chantabelle Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im over I am 231 and want to get to 140 which is 91 pounds so a long long way to go yet... Feel free to add me :-)