HONESTLY, is this day piggy?!

Options
emhow
emhow Posts: 79 Member
I feel like I'm eating a heck of a lot, but according to my brother (who's very health keen) i'm not eating enough! this can't be. can someone give me some advice? thank you

Replies

• auuudriana
    auuudriana Posts: 18
    Options
    Seems pretty not piggy at all.
  • emhow
    Options
    seriously? i feel like i'm eating so much. i guess thats why this whole eating healthy thing is good. instead of eating an 800 calories pizza, i add up calories by other little things. hmm
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    seriously? i feel like i'm eating so much. i guess thats why this whole eating healthy thing is good. instead of eating an 800 calories pizza, i add up calories by other little things. hmm

That's the key. Once you get your fat/carbs/proteins in some sort of balance and focus on quality foods, you'll quickly find that you're pretty easily satisfied well within your calorie budget.

According to your diary, you're on schedule for an extra half-pound a week or so of weight loss over and above whatever goal you've set, but actual results are the only things that matter and you have to experiment to find precisely what is right for you because the site only estimates your calorie burn. Keep it up, and if you feel energetic and are losing weight at the pace you want, then keep on keeping on.
  • emhow
    Options

That's the key. Once you get your fat/carbs/proteins in some sort of balance and focus on quality foods, you'll quickly find that you're pretty easily satisfied well within your calorie budget.

According to your diary, you're on schedule for an extra half-pound a week or so of weight loss over and above whatever goal you've set, but actual results are the only things that matter and you have to experiment to find precisely what is right for you because the site only estimates your calorie burn. Keep it up, and if you feel energetic and are losing weight at the pace you want, then keep on keeping on.

so are you saying that i would be in theory losing more weight than what i planned? i'm not over weight, i'm just trying to trim up, so maybe thats why the weight is really slowly coming off..? eating like this certainly won't make me put on weight or maintain will it?
  • emhow
    Options
    bump