Green Tea Supplement

Options
Hi I was wondering if anyone had any luck using this along with their weight loss journey and if it helped them lose any weight? I have the green tea fat burner supplement. I heard from a friend that she used it and it helped her lose weight (or so she says).

Replies

• jessbixl
    jessbixl Posts: 34
    Options
    Crap sorry guys I posted this in the wrong area. I don't knot how to delete and move it to another..sorry! =(
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,058 Member
    Options
    It's a "food, nutrition" ...sort of. Don't worry about it.

I just drink my Green Tea. :ohwell:
  • jessbixl
    Options
    haha thanks! has it helped you? I have no idea if it's helping me or not yet.
  • katnohat
    katnohat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    there is nothing wrong with taking a green tea supplement but you wont notice any weight loss unless you are also in a calorie deficit.
  • riadastfu
    riadastfu Posts: 69
    Options
    Yeah I use the Green Tea Supplement ( I can't stand the taste of tea).

I don't know how big and impact it made on my weight loss because I use it in conjunction with diet pills, strict diet and vigorous exercise lol.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cmriverside
    Options

Jess, the only thing that will make you lose weight is eating the right number of calories. There is no quick fix or magic elixir.
  • jessbixl
    Options

I don't know how big and impact it made on my weight loss because I use it in conjunction with diet pills, strict diet and vigorous exercise lol.

What diet pill are you on? I use to be on phentermine like a year ago it really didn't do much for me.
  • jessbixl
    Options

Jess, the only thing that will make you lose weight is eating the right number of calories. There is no quick fix or magic elixir.

That's true and I'm starting to understand that now. I was just wondering because I read some many reviews on it that it helped others. Just wanted to see.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

What diet pill are you on? I use to be on phentermine like a year ago it really didn't do much for me.

Jess....Jess....you seem to be looking for something other than sensible calorie deficit and exercise. if there was something, we would all be doing it. save your money for good food and forget the quick fix plan. good luck
  • jessbixl
    Options

Jess....Jess....you seem to be looking for something other than sensible calorie deficit and exercise. if there was something, we would all be doing it. save your money for good food and forget the quick fix plan. good luck
    Sorry it it seems like I'm looking for a quick fix I'm really not..I know all about needing to exercise and count calories. I've learned this the hard way through all the yo-yoing I've down throughout the years. Again sorry if it seemed like I was looking for a quick fix I honestly wasn't (even thought I wish there was one for everyone)
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Report back to us with your Green Tea Supplement success, and we'll be believers :smile:
  • jared767
    jared767 Posts: 76
    Options
    Green tea's major benefits are:

1. It will Increase your metabolism so that more calories are burned.
    2. It will also Increase your body's ability to burn fat (fat oxidation).