IM A NEWBIE AT THIS

Options
HEY EVERYONE IM 21. WEIGH A LITTLE OVER 260 LOOKING TO GET MY LIFE ON A GOOD TRACK. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL POINTERS THAT ANYONE WOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE OR WOULD WANT TO SHARE THANKS AND IM GLAD TO BE HERE AND A PART OF SOMETHING HERE

Replies

• LADIESMAN602
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE IM 21. WEIGH A LITTLE OVER 260 LOOKING TO GET MY LIFE ON A GOOD TRACK. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL POINTERS THAT ANYONE WOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE OR WOULD WANT TO SHARE THANKS AND IM GLAD TO BE HERE AND A PART OF SOMETHING HERE
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Hello there and welcome:happy:
    Make sure you are drinking enough water and post all of your food. One thing that helps me is that I try to make sure that my foods have as high of a fiber content as I can find. I try to stay away from processed sugars and carbs. The fiber helps me feel satisfied.

Hope that helps. There are alot of people here who can add alot of advice.
    :drinker: Eve
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladiesman. Welcome! You'll get a lot more posts tomorrow, with all the wise words from those who have lost and conquered. :bigsmile: But just putting in my two cents of hey, glad to have you here.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ladiesman602! Good Luck with your efforts!
  • nay0407
    Options
    Every thing in moderation and don't get discouraged. Remember, Rome was not built in a day!
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Fibre is your friend!
  • Petal
    Petal Posts: 27
    Options
    Hiya fro Cape Town.. I`m new too... Day 2 here and already Ive been made to feel most welcome. Seems like a great group and reading some of the posts, they seem to know what they are talking about. So on that note......Loads of water, loads of fibre and try to keep within your calorie quota. Lots of cardio and walk walk walk....

Thats my rand worth. Good luck :smile:
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    Welcome!! You will definitel LOVE it here!!

Naj