Off topic but I could use some help

Options
My daughter is going to prom on Saturday and is concerned about a patch of acne she has on her back. She is going to wear her hair down to try and hide it but it isn't really long enough to cover it up. We have tried OTC acne treatments. Does any one have a home remedy idea that might work for her in the next few days. Sorry to fly off topic but I'm a desperate momma!

Thanks!

Replies

• yorkies2
    yorkies2 Posts: 52
    Options
    My daugthers friend was told by a Dr. to use ivory soap on her back because the soap drys your skin out.
  • dragonfly__
    dragonfly__ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thank you I will get her a bar tonight! :)
  • aillie
    aillie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the line "Acnefree"? I am a 36 year old that has battled acne my whole life & once found this line my skin cleared up. I found the regular to strong, it gave me dry patches, but the sensitive is perfect. It has a spot treatment (called Terminator) with 2% Benzoyl Peroxide & a Balancing Moisturizer with 1% Salicylic Acid, these are the same medicines my dermatologist was charging me a fortune for! I use the moisturizer every day & the Terminator if a breakout happens on my face, back & shoulders. They also have a face wash that I have tried & found okay, but the two creams are great! Just make sure if she uses these to lotion well as they can be drying without it. Good Luck!