Married, Single, Divorced, widow, complicated,????

Options

Replies

• saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Married for 12 years in November. Together since college which was 20 years ago. YIKES!
  • schtump
    schtump Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Divorced, remarried, 3 kids, always complicated.
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    In a relationship. It'll be 3 years next month :)
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Married, 4 yrs on May. 24th. :-)

We have the same anniversary. :) (But, I'll be married 5 years on May 24th!)
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Divorced, Single and pretty damn uncomplicated :)
  • kimdoes
    kimdoes Posts: 90
    Options
    Divorced... Single... Doing for me and my babies now. It's nice not raising a grown man.

No... a grown boy. that's better
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    I'm Single. Never been married
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Was Married for 10 years , Divorced For 3 And Now Happy In Love With My Love For Almost 2 Years July 4th Best Decision I Could Ever Make C:
  • vanderandkarl
    Options
    happily married for 8 years :heart: this august and together 15 years :):):):heart:
    still very much in :love: with each other i know i am very very lucky

x
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Been together 18 years May 28th. Happily married 13 years this Valentines day...:heart::heart:
  • lindaschultz45
    lindaschultz45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    :wink: Happy divorced for 11 years now and life is better than it's ever been.
  • AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Divorced now for 2yrs+ and loving every single minute of it :flowerforyou:
  • seasons01
    seasons01 Posts: 14
    Options
    Got divorced.. then married... sometimes you have to learn from your mistakes in the first marriage... and then you make many more to learn from in the 2nd. LOL
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Single and waiting on a miracle...with zero complications! :tongue:
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Divorced 9 years ago, never saw it coming, rug was literally pulled out from under my feet. Then was in a committed relationship for 6 years, broke up for 6 months, he came with a ring (and empty promises to be the man I want), so we were engaged for 1 year, and he just kept saying things to keep me hanging on. Last November I ended it. I am strong enough to know that I do not have to settle. But dang, it's lonely sometimes...

Good for you, girl! Don't you EVER settle. No woman should. :drinker:
  • Ildiko17
    Ildiko17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Divorced 9 years ago, never saw it coming, rug was literally pulled out from under my feet. Then was in a committed relationship for 6 years, broke up for 6 months, he came with a ring (and empty promises to be the man I want), so we were engaged for 1 year, and he just kept saying things to keep me hanging on. Last November I ended it. I am strong enough to know that I do not have to settle. But dang, it's lonely sometimes...

Good for you, girl! Don't you EVER settle. No woman should. :drinker:

Thank you so much! I really needed to hear that as a reminder and I appreciate the support :smile:
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Married 9, been together 10:heart::bigsmile:
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Married 6 years this May :blushing: :bigsmile: Been with him for 11 Years in January :drinker: And could not be happier. A note to all the singles and daters out there......My one and only advice for EVERYONE who is not married...If you get bored with them now or are tired of hearing the same thing over and over...don't marry them. No matter what is going on with us...our fights, our hard times...We can both honestly say that even after 10 years we are never bored with each other. We still like each other that much! lol :laugh: :love: :smooched:
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    married. 6 yrs in sept.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I am single, divorced years ago.